• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Flash "indie" sale is live

I'm always so tempted by these sales but then end up holding off anticipating the game coming to PS+ right after I buy it. Ethan Carter for $8 is very tempting but I just have that feeling it'll be on PS+ in the next few months. And I have a backlog already. Hmmm what to do.

IISANDERII

Just bought:
Flower
Bastion
Kill all the Zombies
Fibbage
Divekick
Aces of Luftwaffle
Crimsonland
Forced: Slightly Better Edition
[lmao I bought this purely for the title but it looks good]

also last week bought Car Project for $15. Not too shabby.

autoduelist

Some great games during this sale, though I own a great number of them.

Can someone sell or unsell me on the following:

hypervoid
hobbit lego
hand of fate
organ trail
cosmophony
bloxiq
2013 infected wars 1.5
big sky
super blackout
squares 2
pure chess
nekoburo cats

PopeReal

Just bought:
Flower
Bastion
Kill all the Zombies
Fibbage
Divekick
Aces of Luftwaffle
Crimsonland
Forced: Slightly Better Edition
[lmao I bought this purely for the title but it looks good]

also last week bought Car Project for $15. Not too shabby.

Tempted on Aces of Luftwaffe but want some impressions first.

Mr Moose

Is the US not getting the 50% off Bloodborne DLC like UK/EU? I checked earlier for a friend but couldn't see anything (they are in Canda, do they use the US store or is there a CA one?).

Edit: Kinda the wrong thread but haven't seen a sale thread for it recently.

pariah164

Looking at Sound Shapes and The Unfinished Swan. How is Dragon Fin Soup? Does it have actual depth to it, or is it just a shovelware version of Torchlight?

Chairhome

Bought Steins;Gate for Vita.

Should I get Skullgirls? I primarily play alone. Do they have the much lauded tutorial in this version, too?

DedValve

Banned
Skullgirls and divekick for me.

Now for when I do get around to buying a second dualshock I'll have a few cool options.

Lt.Chips

A great sale for someone like me, who opted out of PS Plus almost a year ago. I usually game on the Vita these days.

Bought:

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Retro City Rampage DX
The Unfinished Swan
Luftrausers
Teslagrad
Hohokum
Flower
Velocity 2X (first time ever went on sale, wanted to own this instead of renting it through plus)

$29.55 well spent!

Now that I bought the games, I just need to figure out how to buy time to play these...

Scirrocco

Man I wish there was a ps3 version of transistor. I own it on pc but wouldn't mind getting it again.

How is Doki Doki universe? The hosts of a podcasts I listen to mentioned they enjoyed it, but what's the general consensus? The Wikipedia description certainly sounds different.

co1onel

I'm going to hold Lab Zero to their promise that skullgirls is crossbuy and buy it now hoping I can play it on my Vita when it releases soon.

Damn...no Axiom Verge. Been waiting for a sale on that one.

Same here. I'm just gonna wait to buy it until it's released on Vita.

Picked up Bastion since I missed the sale when the Vita port released. Really trying to add some good smaller games to my Vita, as I honestly haven't got much use out of the thing. It sucks I can't afford to drop $40+ each for a lot of these quirky Japanese games that just sort of look interesting to me.

Is there anyway for me to buy a former ps+ game to take advantage of this sale? Just for the future when I may not have ps+ but still want Guacamelee.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yup same here, wasnt sure if id already gotten it with PS+ or whatever, but i went ahead and "purchased" it anyway

Was strange too because Dont Starve PS4 had a price, even though i got that free with plus, and the other versions were listed as free, even though id already "purchased" them through cross buy

Same here. I think some of the older licenses did an odd reset (maybe from the PSN issue earlier this month?). Or when cross buy was enabled possibly caused it.

W-00

Oooh, Terraria is one of the few games I miss since I let PS+ expire. I'll buy that permanently for three bucks!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I really enjoy pure pool. I play it all the time at night before bed. An excellent chill game to throw Spotify on also.

So many great games in this sale. I own a lot of them already, but I picked up these for under $20

CZXFKbWUkAAPa80.jpg

Have had a total blast with Organ Trail this evening. Oregon Trail was the first thing I ever did with a computer, when our school had one computer and we'd go to the library on Friday's once in awhile to take turns using it for 5 minutes each. This is FTL'd out and the post-zombie apocalypse survival theme is so much my thing.

CZXI9u8VAAAC8ab.jpg

Not everyone has a Vita?

It was crossbuy. $3 for both versions awhile before the Vita version released too.

Arzehn

For some reason Hotline Miami was free for me?

I signed in (didn't show free until i did) and then it showed free, added to cart and checked out. After I checked and it's not a free PS+ game.

Anyone else?

Cotrip

Tempted to get the following: Steins;Gate, Three Fourths Home, Actual Sunlight, Slender and Retro City Rampage DX.

What's new in RCR DX? Is Three Fourths Home good?

Endy MacK

For some reason Hotline Miami was free for me?

I signed in (didn't show free until i did) and then it showed free, added to cart and checked out. After I checked and it's not a free PS+ game.

Anyone else?

Hotline Miami was free on plus -- Oct/2013

Were you a member then?

Arzehn

Hotline Miami was free on plus -- Oct/2013

Were you a member then?

Yeah, thinking back I do recall redeeming it. Weird that I was able to put it in basket and checkout again though.

I have too many games, don't even know what I own anymore, lol.

nabbed Skullgirls and River City Rampage

any sugestions from the list?

Rogue Legacy
Bastion
Don't Starve
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Hotline Miami
Limbo
Organ Trail
Big Sky Infinity
Guacamelee
Luftrausers
Sound Shapes
Tennis In the Face
Teslagrad
Velocity 2x
Dead Nation

Bolded my favorites, but I really like all of these. They're all great imo and totally worth it at these prices, especially if you have a Vita (for crossbuy and portable) and just like good indie games in general. I do have standards too even if it looks like I like everything :p

I've heard/seen great things about Stick It to the Man, Heroes of Loot, Transistor and Bad Land but I still haven't gotten around to playing them.

Top Bottom