• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa5K60iTpfo&feature=youtu.be

Kevin Owens sells merch and shits on Cole for insulting his cardio in the first 30 seconds.

Dude is not the smoothest interview but his character makes the way he talks sound like he's thinking about hitting you.
KuGsj.gif
Cole%20inlay%202.jpg

Raven at the commentary table:

"I'm sick of you Lawler and your lecherous ways. You're out here every week, you don't call the match, do you even know anything about wrestling anymore? Just talking about women. Probably why your wife left you."

"Will you be able to call this match Jerry? There are no puppies involved."

"Obviously you don't know anything about relationships, since your wife left you. Just let me and JR call this match."

I think you are talking about the Cam Newton celebration last week? Greg Howard had a great article about that this week = http://deadspin.com/scared-white-people-are-running-out-of-reasons-to-hate-1743021354

That mom is terrible, basically using her daughter to gain her 15 minutes of fame.

CUIs31NUEAAH-YL.png

Calling gimmick infringement on Zoolander 2, Sunny. Wow.
I think the red band trailer has that same character roundhouse kicking a person named Sephzilla straight in the head.

Hex

Banned
Raven at the commentary table:

"I'm sick of you Lawler and your lecherous ways. You're out here every week, you don't call the match, do you even know anything about wrestling anymore? Just talking about women. Probably why your wife left you."

"Will you be able to call this match Jerry? There are no puppies involved."

"Obviously you don't know anything about relationships, since your wife left you. Just let me and JR call this match."

tumblr_mzopfoXudD1snhdpvo6_400.gif

tumblr_mzopfoXudD1snhdpvo2_400.gif

JavyOO7

Whenever the Ascension are on NXT its always an awesome time.

Best music in WWE besides Ascenion? Probably my boy Corbin and Joey Samoey's second theme and a tie between my girl Bayley and Asuka.

Oersted

In the Smackdown mainevent, Ambrose and Reigns defeated Del Rio and Owens via disqualification. Del Rio botched, as usual.

These are not spoilers. The following can be considered as one. The Miz
jobbed to
Cesaro. Yes, someone
jobbed to Cesaro.
A former Wrestlemania maineventer.

#PrayForMiz

In the Smackdown mainevent, Ambrose and Reigns defeated Del Rio and Owens via disqualification. Del Rio botched, as usual.

These are not spoilers. The following can be considered as one. The Miz
jobbed to
Cesaro. Yes, someone
jobbed to Cesaro.
A former Wrestlemania maineventer.

#PrayForMiz
Dude I was so pissed at the main event. I'm like, wtf I paid for this?

They advertised a Knoxville street fight and I thought that would be the go home match. I was more disappointed that we didn't get that.

Top Bottom