• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gonzalez

Banned
So Nia Jax is allowed to wrestle with body armor too?

Those hip and shoulder pads look like they could do real damage to someone.
Speaking of body armor. I wonder if other wrestlers are jealous of Roman because he gets to wear protective motorcycle vests while wrestling. I know I would if I had to take bumps on my back every other night.

Marvel

could never
Yeah I've often thought about Romans gear being a nice buffer of protection too. Lucky guy, looks good too win win.

Showaddy

Speaking of body armor. I wonder if other wrestlers are jealous of Roman because he gets to wear protective motorcycle vests while wrestling. I know I would if I had to take bumps on my back every other night.

As anyone even tried chopping him with that vest on? Would seem kinda pointless.

Aiii

So not worth it

Is it really that great to take bumps on though? It's not smooth IIRC, so it probably isn't that comfortable to drop on.

DMczaf

Meltzer completely BERRIED Vince, HHH, WWE, and ESPN for the entire Reid Flair situation.

Basically "They are more low life carny than I thought they were, and I thought they were pretty damn carny before this."

Aiii

So not worth it
Not a single extra buy was made with that segment. Charlotte is a terrible promo and Paige is not so good that she can elevate that. If it wasn't for that Reid comment, which is just in terrible taste (but nothing more then that), we wouldn't even remember it existed.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'll agree that Charlotte is one of the worst promos on the whole roster. Not exactly as awful as Brie Bella, but she ain't much better.

#IndiePosterThursday

If you're going to pay homage to a movie poster, you may as well pick a really good one:
rsz_battleroyale-2015-663x1024.jpg

FATHER TIME!!!

I hope Stro can find this show on Roku and reviews it for LegitShook:
Vet2015.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
WWE need to bring in some acting coaches.

If you're going to go off on podcasts and whatnot about how your competition is every television show out there, then you need to prep your employees, your performers, for that kind of work.

Eva demonstrated she needs a script to get a simple message across on stage and can't think on her high heels. Worst yet, when she did deliver the line, she could not just simply put it out there. It sounded rehearsed. You can't do that. It's one thing to adhere to a script, it's entirely a different thing when you can't sell the line you're feeding to the audience.

So, Roman in this regard, Roman may have the same problem. We don't know if he needs the script nor whether he is simply uncomfortable with what is being fed to him. Regardless of what the obstacle is, he's having a hard time finding a way to make it work and by that i mean delivery and adlib.

In short, you need to own your character. Some acting coaching will help with this.

Roman took some acting classes when he was out with an injury and that didn't help a damn bit. He should've went to the theatre World order.

jmdajr

Started playing Shadow of Mordor and quit. Just kept dying over and over. Felt it got too hard too quick.

I ain't got time for this! Th beginning of games should just be straight up jobbers.

Make the call, Vince. Book Father Time vs. The Undertaker in a casket match at WrestleMania 32 right now.

Roman took some acting classes when he was out with an injury and that didn't help a damn bit. He should've went to the theatre World order.

Just think; without those acting classes, we wouldn't have even had Reigns telling us how real it all is.

So I just saw Eva's promo. It was flat; she did not know how control the crowd. I think it was best if she did a video package and then practice a little more, then maybe the promo would've been more acceptable. "verse me?" I think she was swept away from all that heat.

So do people think we'll see Drew Galloway get re signed by WWE in future? If they're really aiming for this touring brand for NXT, he'd be a perfect fit, and he deserves another main roster shot as well.

klonere

Banned
So the Eva segment was that bad huh? I was too exhausted to actually watch the post match stuff, went straight to bed after Bayley pinned Alexa.

I just hope they blow the feud off asap and get Bayley setup with someone better for the show in London.

klonere

Banned
Alexa really has all the tools be an incredible performer. Once she puts it all together in the ring she'll be a surefire star.

So how is La Sombra? Is he WWE's next attempt at a super huge Mexican star or is he not that popular down there?

One of the best in ring, decent on the mic, second more charismatic in his old stable (but Rush is psychotic so...)

He's pretty dang popular. Not Del Rio or Sin Cara popular though.

Top Bottom