• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

MC Safety

Roman took some acting classes when he was out with an injury and that didn't help a damn bit. He should've went to the theatre World order.

The one thing that stuck with Roman is now he enunciates. "Belee dat" has become "believe that."

I think acting lessons might help a little, but I think you have to have some innate acting ability for it to make a real difference. With Eva, it might be good if someone told her to stop repeating herself and stop doing those stupid hand/arm gestures all the time.

There's no acting coach that can help with Eva's cold, dead eyes.

Aiii

So not worth it
Please tell me "TV Guide Channel" was literally a TV Guide on TV like they had in the 80s before the internet was invented.

Kaladin

Please tell me "TV Guide Channel" was literally a TV Guide on TV like they had in the 80s before the internet was invented.

I don't know if it was around in the 80s, but it certainly was around in the 90s and early 00s before the internet was huge.

And yes, it was a scrolling TV Guide channel.

Kaladin

its never going to die...

Their website has died after the count down.

Yj6M5Zo.jpg

klonere

Banned
guys do you think TNA would hire me as a writer/creative, I have college TV production experience and am pretty sure I can do a better job, I've always wondered what it would be like to work for an unkillable zombie company

TNA Impact will be on POP (formerly TV Guide Channel) on Tuesdays, starting 5th January 2016

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Please tell me this is real.

Current programming

Original series

Big Brother: After Dark (2013–present; previously aired on Showtime 2 from 2007 to 2012)
Entertainment Tonight Live at/from... (2013–present) The syndicated newsmagazine's titling for red carpet coverage of awards events and movie premieres that airs on Pop.
PopSugar Now (2014–present) – Daily entertainment newsmagazine from the pop culture website.
Queens of Drama (2015–present) Following soap opera stars and real life drama.
Schitt's Creek (2015–present)
Unusually Thicke (2014–present) – half-hour reality series which features Alan Thicke and his family.
Rock This Boat: New Kids on the Block (2015–present)
The Story Behind (2015–present)
Sing It On (2015–present) - hour-long docu-reality series about college a capella.

Acquired programs
Beverly Hills, 90210 (2014–present)
Big Brother (2013–present)
The Bold and the Beautiful (same-day repeat of CBS broadcast; December 2, 2013–present)
Days of Our Lives (same-day repeat of NBC broadcast; August 24, 2015–present)
Dynasty (2015–present)
The Love Boat (2014–present)
Melrose Place (2015–present)
The Young and the Restless (same-day repeat of CBS broadcast; July 1, 2013–present)

Browny

Banned

Acquired programs
The Bold and the Beautiful (same-day repeat of CBS broadcast; December 2, 2013–present)
Dynasty (2015–present)
The Young and the Restless (same-day repeat of CBS broadcast; July 1, 2013–present)

Those are some strong signings; clearly this channel is going places.

Actually, that sounds like TNA circa 2010; signing old has-beens...

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know if it was around in the 80s, but it certainly was around in the 90s and early 00s before the internet was huge.

And yes, it was a scrolling TV Guide channel.

Current programming

Original series

Big Brother: After Dark (2013–present; previously aired on Showtime 2 from 2007 to 2012)
Entertainment Tonight Live at/from... (2013–present) The syndicated newsmagazine's titling for red carpet coverage of awards events and movie premieres that airs on Pop.
PopSugar Now (2014–present) – Daily entertainment newsmagazine from the pop culture website.
Queens of Drama (2015–present) Following soap opera stars and real life drama.
Schitt's Creek (2015–present)
Unusually Thicke (2014–present) – half-hour reality series which features Alan Thicke and his family.
Rock This Boat: New Kids on the Block (2015–present)
The Story Behind (2015–present)
Sing It On (2015–present) - hour-long docu-reality series about college a capella.

Acquired programs
Dynasty (2015–present)

Oh god, this is glorious.

And so fitting.

It's impressive TNA just won't die, it's more impressive that this shit is what's saving them this time.

Now you can get TNA AND The Love Boat AND Big Brother AND daytime soaps all on the same channel. It's like the most white trash TV channel, ever!

Heel

Hence why it isn't happening. No way TNA's getting on a network with MORE viewers than their previous home.

More potential viewers. Personally, I've never heard of it. They're likely in that awkward position of helping build traffic for a network no one has heard of, yet again, like UFC on "FOX Sports 1."

Ithil

Meltzer completely BERRIED Vince, HHH, WWE, and ESPN for the entire Reid Flair situation.

Basically "They are more low life carny than I thought they were, and I thought they were pretty damn carny before this."

The company at its core hasn't changed, and all the public changes are more whitewashing a scummy interior
Can't disagree.

klonere

Banned
I only have mancrush for Seth-kun, friend

Finn's photo on the Joe vs Finn match card thing last night had me questioning some things.

As far as TNA goes, won't Smackdown be going live next year? Doesn't that mean TNA will be going up against a live WWE show? ahahahaha

Kaladin

Leaving for tonight's NXT TV Tapings in a bit. Hyped for the build of Joe vs Balor. Still can't believe I scored front freakin' row when tickets sold out in two minutes.

Top Bottom