• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Jamie OD

Damn it; I can't find the TNA Impact ratings gif.

ratingsgif-2.gif

Heel

So TNA is now on a station owned by CBS? Giant Bomb is owned by CBS. What's Dirty Dan Ryckert doing at the Impact Zone?!?

Wouldn't the POP TV offices be in the Giant Bomb New York building? Maybe we can get Kurt Angle to sit in for VinnyVania.

Ithil

I wonder if CMLL knew. I mean they had to since he agreed to lose his mask so early into his career. But some of the recent booking was really weird.

They definitely knew. He had that super rushed (hurr) feud with Rush that was over in like two weeks, right after losing the mask.

Raven at the commentary table:

"I'm sick of you Lawler and your lecherous ways. You're out here every week, you don't call the match, do you even know anything about wrestling anymore? Just talking about women. Probably why your wife left you."

"Will you be able to call this match Jerry? There are no puppies involved."

"Obviously you don't know anything about relationships, since your wife left you. Just let me and JR call this match."

For some reason, I'm imagining this being said with the voice of Dave Chappelle playing Prince.

klonere

Banned
Nah, she has a good foundation to build from with the crowd jeering her all the time.

If I had bought a ticket for Takeover London and knew that Eva Marie was in a showcase match vs Bayley I would definitely consider getting a refund.

Thankfully I don't think they are that stupid and are looking to get Nia to grab some of the radiating heat from the melting down nuclear core of Eva.

WrassleGAF-UK, anyone going to the Tetsujin Shoot Style Wrestling show in Liverpool?
wpid-fb_img_1441051202556.jpg

Johnny Moss vs. Dave Mastiff
Zack Gibson vs. Jack Gallagher
Dan Moloney vs. Michael Gilbert
Tyler Bate vs. Chris Brookes

Big Daddy Walter vs. Tommy End

Hex

Banned
I don't know, I saw that one match when she finally wrestled on NXT and it just seemed like the crowd was so determined to destroy her spirit. Is it really her fault that the people at WWE see something in her and believe in her? When it comes down to it, shouldn't the audience at least give her a chance to develop into the performer WWE believes she can become?

I do agree with that.
The first match she came back from training the crowd was pretty hard core.
I think it is mainly where you have Emma losing, and Bliss, Carmella losing. Bailey had her fair share of losing. Eva has been given wins even with terrible performances and now a title shot and the crowd does not accept her deserving of it.
She may turn into something great, but instead of letting her do that the people in the back are telling her that she is ready which is not the way to go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
thats xbox one only though, right? my friends got it for PS4
I guess it's nice of Sony to make that decision for you. Sigh...everyone needs EA Access. It's fantastic. Still worth 5 bucks to get ten hours.

Top Bottom