• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

c0edb680_o.png

"Fuck ya'll, I'm having a great time!"

JavyOO7

Bayley and Eva Marie can have a great match as long as they practice over and over at the performance center. That's the advantage NXT has over main roster. You can practice for eons while in main roster you are always on the road.

I've been thinking of working for the WWE. Not to be a smark, but during the potential interview process, when I get asked "What's your favorite match?" Should I pick a match from WCW (since it's owned by Vince) or from them?

PS:

They don't go by Titan Sports anymore, do they?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been thinking of working for the WWE. Not to be a smark, but during the potential interview process, when I get asked "What's your favorite match?" Should I pick a match from WCW (since it's owned by Vince) or from them?

PS:

"Anything with Vince and Cameo Kneuer on WBF Bodystars" is foolproof

Ithil

Bayley and Eva Marie can have a great match as long as they practice over and over at the performance center. That's the advantage NXT has over main roster. You can practice for eons while in main roster you are always on the road.

Bayley had that with Alexa and the match was only ok, and Alexa is a lot better than Eva.

Ithil

Alexa and Bayley will tear the house down if they fight on a Takeover. You can't go 100 percent on regular NXT TV.

Alexa is gorgeous and a really great personality but she's not much in the ring, I don't think she'll be tearing any houses down for a while.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are you all really that thirsty

Is this is a question you are asking

PS:

I've always heard that outside of the creative team they straight up don't want wrestling fans working for them and would rather just have dudes who see it as a job.

chunk3rvd

WrassleGAF-UK, anyone going to the Tetsujin Shoot Style Wrestling show in Liverpool?
wpid-fb_img_1441051202556.jpg

Johnny Moss vs. Dave Mastiff
Zack Gibson vs. Jack Gallagher
Dan Moloney vs. Michael Gilbert
Tyler Bate vs. Chris Brookes

Big Daddy Walter vs. Tommy End

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Gallagher and Mastiff should be great working this style. Don't know any of the guys on the left side of the brackets so interested to see how they do. They said it would be released on DVD and VOD simultaneously

Seriously fuck right off with the "If you don't think Eva is great you must be a Gator" shit.
I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Gallagher and Mastiff should be great working this style. Don't know any of the guys on the left side of the brackets so interested to see how they do. They said it would be released on DVD and VOD simultaneously

Gilbert is Mikey Whiplash if that helps.

With Sombra jumping to WWE I guess that's the end of Los Ingobernables in Mexico. Rush's chronic injuries and La Mascara sucking are going to kill the faction cold. Japan is another story, but I'm thinking Naito renames the faction and it becomes the new heel replacement for Suzuki-gun. Maybe he brings in Hiromu Takahashi (who should be coming back from his excursion soon), Yoshitatsu (who is rumored to be ready to come back), and maybe 1-2 young lions...given Sho Tanaka's attitude he'd be a good pick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
With Sombra jumping to WWE I guess that's the end of Los Ingobernables in Mexico. Rush's chronic injuries and La Mascara sucking are going to kill the faction cold. Japan is another story, but I'm thinking Naito renames the faction and it becomes the new heel replacement for Suzuki-gun. Maybe he brings in Hiromu Takahashi (who should be coming back from his excursion soon), Yoshitatsu (who is rumored to be ready to come back), and maybe 1-2 young lions...given Sho Tanaka's attitude he'd be a good pick.

Book it. Let's do this. I hope Yoshitatsu isn't as depressed as he was nine months ago :/

Real talk: smarks end up on the "mark" side way more than they'd care to admit.

I know a lot of people don't like me, but that's life. It's ok.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha's cute but she's not sexy at all. She reminds me of a kid that isn't grown up yet. I get weird feelings, seeing a bunch of people going nuts over her. I guess that's just not my type. She's dope, but I don't feel a pressing need to beat off.

Top Bottom