• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
alright, clearly a lot of you guys are such an interwoven community that you feast on the gimmick stuff, so this just isn't the thread for me. i'll bow out.
I just don't understand why people do a drive-by post, expect it to be received in well grace, have it backfire and then get up in arms and respond by claiming they'll back out. If you want to drive discussion a certain way then Jesus take the wheel, but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dragon Gate is like some sort of drug. I just keep watching and watching, its the perfect blend of FnP, stiff Japanese puro, flips and an incredibly fast pace.

Fave promotions atm ranking:

1. NXT
2. Dragon Gate
3. PROGRESS
4. NJPW
5. AJPW (mainly because I haven't caught up to the current dilapidated state of the promotion. Gonna be sad to see it wind down, although its fucking impossible to find full shows anywhere except those private torrent sites)

You need to watch the dead or alive match from May. It's insane

So the SHEEEEEEEETZ are reporting WWE is going hard after both ROH and Lucha Underground talents in preparation for a full touring schedule in 2016. Who do you guys see as likely targets they would go after? I'm thinking;

Angelico
War Machine
Briscoes
Drago
Ivelisse

They also said they want to run ROH quality main events but with WWE production values.

I'm surprised War Machine hasn't gotten more interest.

Would they be willing to take Brian Cage back knowing that he'll probably make any steroid tests that he's five feet near explode like his backne?

Would they be willing to take Johnny Nitro/John Morrison/Johnny Mundo back? Does he want to go back?

We might as well start the rumors for ACH, Adam Cole, Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander, Dalton Castle, Kenny King, Matt Taven, Michael Bennett, and Silas Young.

But ROH should bring back the actual Red Queen, Maria Kanellis.

db834e10bfmaria-kanellis.jpg

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Gallagher and Mastiff should be great working this style. Don't know any of the guys on the left side of the brackets so interested to see how they do. They said it would be released on DVD and VOD simultaneously

Let us know how it goes. The idea is intriguing, and the wrestlers are an interesting mix. Walter vs. End, which is not in the tournament but in the style, should be great.

klonere

Banned
You need to watch the dead or alive match from May. It's insane

Yeah I'm trying to catch shows in some sort of order but I will get to it eventually. I'll probably give the big Kobe show a run through as well at some stage.

Gimmick infringement Tanahashi stole Super Sasadango Machine's powerpoint gimmick.

Also, fave three;

1. NJPW
2. Dragon Gate
3. PROGRESS

NJPW over DG would get certain people on other message boards pretty riled up! Honestly though Okada vs Tana is the match I'm most looking forward to in the next few months, maybe even more than the Rumble.

Dragon Gate is like some sort of drug. I just keep watching and watching, its the perfect blend of FnP, stiff Japanese puro, flips and an incredibly fast pace.

Fave promotions atm ranking:

1. NXT
2. Dragon Gate
3. PROGRESS
4. NJPW
5. AJPW (mainly because I haven't caught up to the current dilapidated state of the promotion. Gonna be sad to see it wind down, although its fucking impossible to find full shows anywhere except those private torrent sites)

NOAH's getting really good; it could easily replace AJPW.

But for real, no love for Big Japan's Strong Hoss action?

1. Chilanga Mask
2. Cara Lucha
3. Lucha CRASH
4. BJW

As usual, Data can be relied up on to show love to Big Japan.

Gimmick infringement Tanahashi stole Super Sasadango Machine's powerpoint gimmick.

Also, fave three;

1. NJPW
2. Dragon Gate
3. PROGRESS

Fave whatever time?

1. NXT
2. Evolve
3. NJPW
4. Dragon Gate
5. PROGRESS

I've overranked Evolve only because I actually can go to their shows when they run NYC, and it's a really nice indy show to attend. The Queens venue they've used is comfortable and easy to get to, and the shows are entertaining and mercifully brief.

Look, it's not his fault that no one else finds sticking your crotch in a ring announcer's face because she incorrectly said your name during the ring announcements funny, okay? This outrage culture.

The odd part is I don't think Hemme really cared until he didn't apologize like an ass.

Reminds me of Roddy being a complete jackass to the Lucha Underground announcer during BOLA

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roddy seems like a piece of shit in general.

Like a 32 year old frat bro that doesn't realize he's 32

Actually most those Generation Next guys seem like that

klonere

Banned
NOAH's getting really good; it could easily replace AJPW.

But for real, no love for Big Japan's Strong Hoss action?

I've watched more NOAH than AJPW recently so maybe I shoulda put it up there. Think of it more as a pity pick.

I've fallen off the BJW train because there aren't enough hours in the day :( I will catch up though, that title match with Sekimoto and Okabayashi is one of my MOTY's

Also I can't stand deathmatch stuff, sorry Boots

Is this a commercial shoot?

That's at the end of a DDT show, Tanahashi ended his feud with someone postmatch by bringing up a Powerpoint, saying the dude was a good fighter and they'd probably cross paths in the future and he looked forward to it, but in 2016 he's going to conquer the world of Japanese wrestling because he's the best at everything ever

That's at the end of a DDT show, Tanahashi ended his feud with someone postmatch by bringing up a Powerpoint, saying the dude was a good fighter and they'd probably cross paths in the future and he looked forward to it, but in 2016 he's going to conquer the world of Japanese wrestling because he's the best at everything ever

No lies detected

klonere

Banned

JOJ7AZm.gif

Heel Tana sounds amazing.

Aiii

So not worth it
Attitude Era really put the Divas through the ringer, violence wise. All of them had some crazy ass bump they'd have to take.

If Melina or AJ were in that era, they'd probably be dead

AJ was the best bump taker and would have thrived in the attitude era, where bumps were theatrical and great.

ZlmNMlS.jpg

Tell me I'm wrong.

Cool, you guys are done arguing.

Tip of the day is, learn to ignore!

Macho Man did it to Heenan and you can too.

I hate that I have to work 😠. I want to watch more Wrestling. Just withstand these 4 hours and I'll be good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
BECKY HATERS WHERE U @

Becky's off TV for a while anyways. Not sure why they don't just do that with everyone. Making everyone on TV all the time is kind of dumb, especially in a division that gets 1 match per 3 hour show a week.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Nekofrog has a point though. One minute it's just a couple of jokes, the next minute you get banned. And then the only thing you can do with your life is shitpost in a GWF Twitch chat.

Top Bottom