• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
05_Sasha_11022015mr_0175-1206859393.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/wwe-diva-fight-club-photos

They certainly greased em up good, huh.

Toki767

Aries is probably getting a tryout match with Baron Corbin, the end of days is in his future!

He's going to have an incredibly great match against Corbin and then WWE higher ups will think Corbin is ready for the main roster.

Just like what's going to happen with Bayley and Eva Marie.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
New square on the bingo board: "Gimmick Poster Complains About Gimmick Posting"

Hex

Banned
Bayley and Eva Marie can have a great match as long as they practice over and over at the performance center. That's the advantage NXT has over main roster. You can practice for eons while in main roster you are always on the road.
There is a chance Bayley can carry Eva to a tolerable performance but there is an even more legit chance for Eva to hurt Bayley with her incompetence.

So the SHEEEEEEEETZ are reporting WWE is going hard after both ROH and Lucha Underground talents in preparation for a full touring schedule in 2016. Who do you guys see as likely targets they would go after? I'm thinking;

Angelico
War Machine
Briscoes
Drago
Ivelisse

They also said they want to run ROH quality main events but with WWE production values.

Nekofrog

Banned
no, but seriously, what's the point? what's the point in putting on pages long charades like that, only to weasel out with gif posts as if we'll just forget what a bad poster you are?

that's the kind of shit that makes casual posters who are actually interested in posting about wrestling post a few times and then not come back.

Aiii

So not worth it
no, but seriously, what's the point? what's the point in putting on pages long charades like that, only to weasel out with gif posts as if we'll just forget what a bad poster you are?

that's the kind of shit that makes casual posters who are actually interested in posting about wrestling post a few times and then not come back.

I'd rather have a few pages of a bit of fun banter, which I guess is "gimmick posting" now, rather than a "casual poster" that complains about literally nothing out of nowhere, if I can be really honest here.

Nekofrog

Banned
I'd rather have a few pages of a bit of fun banter, which I guess is "gimmick posting" now, rather than a "casual poster" that complains about literally nothing out of nowhere, if I can be really honest here.

it's fun for pages long trolling to culminate in an unfunny gamergate accusation?

the fuck outta here

With Sombra jumping to WWE I guess that's the end of Los Ingobernables in Mexico. Rush's chronic injuries and La Mascara sucking are going to kill the faction cold. Japan is another story, but I'm thinking Naito renames the faction and it becomes the new heel replacement for Suzuki-gun. Maybe he brings in Hiromu Takahashi (who should be coming back from his excursion soon), Yoshitatsu (who is rumored to be ready to come back), and maybe 1-2 young lions...given Sho Tanaka's attitude he'd be a good pick.

They won't rename the faction, unless CMLL owns the name or something - it's already been a pretty good merch seller for them. I could definitely see Hiromu join, though. Plus they seemed to hint another CMLL guy would be coming over for an extended stay as with Dorada, so perhaps someone else they could fold into the faction. Also, Sho & Komatsu still have to go on their excursions before they do anything else, which should hopefully happen next year, as I think the hope is there may be a few native trainees from their amateur wrestling school (Bushiroad club) ready to enter the dojo.

Nekofrog

Banned
i only complain when the gimmicks get way out of hand, as it did here

99% of my posts are about crappy WCW angles and scott hall's amazing selling

speaking of which, y'all saw him sell the stunner right

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The thread is as carny as the product; there's basically nowhere to discuss wrestling where that isn't true

Nekofrog

Banned
alright, clearly a lot of you guys are such an interwoven community that you feast on the gimmick stuff, so this just isn't the thread for me. i'll bow out.

klonere

Banned
Dragon Gate is like some sort of drug. I just keep watching and watching, its the perfect blend of FnP, stiff Japanese puro, flips and an incredibly fast pace.

Fave promotions atm ranking:

1. NXT
2. Dragon Gate
3. PROGRESS
4. NJPW
5. AJPW (mainly because I haven't caught up to the current dilapidated state of the promotion. Gonna be sad to see it wind down, although its fucking impossible to find full shows anywhere except those private torrent sites)

alright, clearly a lot of you guys are such an interwoven community that you feast on the gimmick stuff, so this just isn't the thread for me. i'll bow out.

there are days with flare-ups friend. Usually on Eva Marie days, other times wrasslin' discussion is welcome and robust!

What I'm saying is I don't want to see any leagueGAF member turned out here.

Top Bottom