• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Tommy Dreamer knocked a hot dog out of a fan's hand, scraped it on the floor, and then took a bite.

Then Undertaker (the undisputed champion) came out
and dared him to take a shot of his tobacco spit in order to get a title shot. Tommy proceeds to do this.

tumblr_mbopw5dc4L1rtyne8.gif

^yes that's the face he makes

Fox318

Tommy Dreamer knocked a hot dog out of a fan's hand, scraped it on the floor, and then took a bite.

Then Undertaker (the undisputed champion) came out
and dared him to take a shot of his tobacco spit in order to get a title shot. Tommy proceeds to do this.

tumblr_mbopw5dc4L1rtyne8.gif

^yes that's the face he makes

Was that a shoot deal for a title shot?

Cool, you guys are done arguing.

Tip of the day is, learn to ignore!

Macho Man did it to Heenan and you can too.

I hate that I have to work 😠. I want to watch more Wrestling. Just withstand these 4 hours and I'll be good.

Lol, save some for later. You're gonna crash from all the wrestling.

Heel

Nekofrog has a point though. One minute it's just a couple of jokes, the next minute you get banned. And then the only thing you can do with your life is shitpost in a GWF Twitch chat.

Stro is speaking from experience here, friends. Heed his words.

NJPW over DG would get certain people on other message boards pretty riled up! Honestly though Okada vs Tana is the match I'm most looking forward to in the next few months, maybe even more than the Rumble.

Dragon Gate is a promotion I very much enjoy, I think they've been very consistent this year and have put on some great shows from the top of the card to bottom. But it's more of a stylistic thing for me - I love the Twin Gate matches and YAMADoi are easily my tag team of the year, but the Triangle Gate stuff (while fun) never quite does it for me and I often find the DG singles match style sees wrestlers just doing too much. It takes a very special match (Shingo vs Mocchi, for instance) for me to rave about a DG singles bout. I've often enjoyed the Brave Gate matches more than the Dream Gate matches this year, as the lower place on the card ensures a tighter, more compact sort of match. Also, Tozawa rules.

I'm sure some think I'm drinking the New Japan kool-aid (my eventual MOTY list will likely be more represented by NJPW than any other promotion), but even with a few missteps for the promotion in 2015 and a year of booking that's seen things return almost full-circle back to where they were last year, it's still the product I most enjoy to watch on a monthly basis.

Gonzalez

Banned
That's at the end of a DDT show, Tanahashi ended his feud with someone postmatch by bringing up a Powerpoint, saying the dude was a good fighter and they'd probably cross paths in the future and he looked forward to it, but in 2016 he's going to conquer the world of Japanese wrestling because he's the best at everything ever
Oh my God, that sounds fantastic.

Jamie OD

Was that a shoot deal for a title shot?

It was Dreamer's gimmick at the time to do disgusting little things like that. On one Raw there was a day in the life video of him that aired and it showed him brushing his dog's teeth and then his own teeth with the same brush.

The look on his face gets me everytime.

This is a question that probably hasn't been asked but if you could one superstar at any point in time in wrestling history, who would you pick?

Also which superstar would you have hated to be at any point in time.

Striker

Attitude Era really put the Divas through the ringer, violence wise. All of them had some crazy ass bump they'd have to take.

If Melina or AJ were in that era, they'd probably be dead
Vince made out with every Diva it felt like... Trish, Candice Michelle, Torrie, Sable.. not Stacy, I think. These women now have it easy.

Top Bottom