• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Marvel

could never
Onnly one man can save 'Murica from ISIS...

HfFdaUM.jpg

😕it sucks that Dusty is dead. It would've been great if one Raw Cody came out as Stardust but he turned back around disappointed.

The cameras follow him back and you see him angry at what he's become, Cody taked the suot off and puts it in a barrel

Thus he begins a promo for the ages on how he's tired of doing dumb stuff such as this and saying his father fought for him so he wouldn't be subject to just being a regular guy.

He goes on to bash the McMahon family for continuously holding his family down but he plans to get revenge.

At the end he burns his Stardust suit.

The next week Dustin comes out to try and talk to Cody but Cody rips him one for wearing that despicable Goldust costuming,

This leads to Cody attacking his brother.

Next week, Cody is seen talking to his wife and he reveals that's something has come over him but he can't quite describe what it is, he's become ugly and his actions are not him at all.

This week Vince comes out to say that he has noticed something quite disturbing and he points at Cody.

Cody comes out apologetic and talks, as he is about to finish he offers a hand shake but this leads to a right hand to Mr.McMahon.

Cody gets back in the mic and says that's for his dad and all the years of screwing the Rhodes family.

Next comes Hunter and Stephanie but Cody leavea through the crowd to end the show.

Next week Raw opens with Hunter and Steph claiming that they understand Cody's frustration and they want to help him.

Cody appears on the jumbotron stating that no one can help him not even his wife. In background she's tied up on the floor and so is Dustin. Cody states that he wants something from them and it's a title shot at the next event.

Hunter and Steph say that they won't grant him one for his actions but Vince comes out and says that he'll get his shot but if he loses then he's fired.

This leads to the match against Cody and whoever. Anyway it seems as if Cody is about to win buy Vince, Hunter and Stephanie comes out. This distracts Cody but he's able to counter his opponent but this leads to the ref getting hit.

Cody's opponent gets the best of him and tries to cover but the ref is knocked out. Vince signals for a new ref to come out but Cody kicks out. His opponent picks him up buy Cody rolls him up and pins him for the 3 winning the title.

He quickly leaves the ring and grabs the belt but The McMahon's stand there in shock.

Cody gets back into the ring and he assaults the ref and his opponent over and over and officials from the back run to save the day but Cody escapes through the crowd.

The next Monday on Raw we start the show with the lights off and in the Ring is Cody with his title in hand and a paper bag.

Cody goes on to state that things got ugly last night and everyone can blame The McMahon's for not being able to take control of theor company.

Cody rambles for a few minutes and he reaches inside of his bag and he pulls out his mask.

He states that he haa also become ugly again as he puts the mask on, and states that this company will never be the same again now that The Rhodes are now on top.

bjork

Goldberg said:
When something supersedes your business sense, it has to be ego or something ridiculous. I surely am not going to miss a bit of sleep if I don’t get a phone call from them. I just got contacted by TNA a couple of days ago. I don’t know. They want to promote the movie since one of my adversaries in the film is Bram (Thomas Latimer), who works for them. I’m greatly appreciative they want to help the movie out. Now at the end of the day, promoting the movie is one thing, but getting a guy like Goldberg in your wrestling organization is a completely different story. We’ll see.

lawl @ this guy

Of course ISIS would be a bunch of smarks trying to stop Roman from winning.

Cena needs to come back early, suicide bomber would get buried after Cena kicks out at 2.

Downhome

I wouldn't even so much worry about something happening inside. The only way that would happen is if they just went crazy and forced their way in. What I'd worry about if I were going (and we had plans to but decided against it in the last few days), would be a few crazy folks walking up to the huge crowd that always waits outside at the doors before they unlock the building and then picking people off one by one. It would be devastating, just awful, obviously.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"Anyone but you Roman" reaching its most insane conclusion.

Seriously though I have always wondered if something like Wrestlemania would be a big enough event to target.

The reason they don't attack the Super Bowl or whatever is because the security is just too high.

Attacking a big event like Survivor Series is pretty implausible as is. Most of these attacks aren't highly organized events being run by former Special Ops guys or anything, its just random dudes with AKs looking for events where they think they can get away with spraying a ton of bullets into a crowd.

I expect this to be a storyline where Sheamus comes to cash out the briefcase, but a security guard stops him and asks to put the MITB briefcase through the scanner and run him over with the wand and in the meantime, Roman has escaped.

Hycran

Banned
So it turns out ISIS is all a big work orchestrated by the McMahon's to finally give Reigns the push that will endear him to the fans. Gotta say he out did himself this time.

Also, I don't know why ISIS would pick America of all places to conduct a terrorist attack in public like this. With so many guns around, it doesn't seem destined to be a success.

Anth0ny

you guys are aware that if this story hits a major news station they will cancel the show

I wonder what they'd do in that case

empty arena event? can't ruin roman's moment in an empty arena.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
you guys are aware that if this story hits a major news station they will cancel the show

I wonder what they'd do in that case

empty arena event? can't ruin roman's moment in an empty arena.

No they won't.

You can't cancel events just because ISIS sort of talks about them.

Top Bottom