• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
This is so weird because this is like the fourth shoulder injury. Itami, Zayn, Orton and now Cesaro.

Shoulder is the easiest place to get hurt after the knee. The stupid human body has your rotator cuff moving in between two bones. It's a very tight space, and the wrong kind of movement just squashes it between the two bones and then drags it through like it was trying to get the last of the toothpaste out of it. But there is no toothpaste in the rotator cuff. Only pain.

JavyOO7

I'm only on round one of the NJPW Cup but something caught my attention... so far, Shibata comes out with Goto as a tag team and I always hear Goto's theme song. Which I think doesn't suit him at all, and the song isn't so great, but oh well.

But when I heard Shibata's song last night... I feel like it fits him like a glove. He doesn't leave through the curtains until about :45 seconds into the song, he has this super serious look like he's about to wreck someone, and walks through the aisle and into the ring without giving high fives to any of the fans. He's great.

Gonzalez

Banned
Too much weight, it'll collapse.
230.gif

Vintage WrassleGAF

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Reigns wins clean, no swerves of any kind. It will be a swerve in and of itself. Yet another PPV where the ending is you turning to your signifcant other and saying "...that's it?"

I actually was just saying to my dad that, while I don't wish injury on anybody, Cesaro might actually benefit from some time away. He's clearly talented in the ring, everybody in the business seemingly thinks the guy is a could-be star, but he's stuck in that mid-card rut and just doesn't seem to know how to get himself out. If WWE would spring for some acting classes for the guy, figure out some kind of gimmick change, and give him a little fanfare when he comes back, he could maybe finally break through that glass/Swiss ceiling. That's if they desire to make money off the guy, which they probably don't, but still, can't hurt to dream.

imBask

Banned
There's football, hockey and soccer tonight, and that card looks like shit

easy choice

it'll be on my second screen because I hate myself

Anth0ny

here's what I can see realistically happening:

cesaro is released because he can't get over. and he's injured. and he's swiss.

bryan danielson is released because doctors don't clear him to wrestle. also, he's not over, the yes chant is over, which can easily be transferred to his wife brie bella.

new japan signs both men and begins airing a live 1 hour wrestling program in north america every monday at 9pm

imBask

Banned

bryan danielson is released because doctors don't clear him to wrestle. also, he's not over, the yes chant is over, which can easily be transferred to his wife brie bella.

new japan signs both men and begins airing a live 1 hour wrestling program in north america every monday at 9pm

with JR and Scott Steiner on commentary

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux

I'll be down to watch a weekly iron match between the two.

I'm region jumping in Canada to access the network. I was having issues earlier, just rebooted my modem/router, closed the network app again, refreshed my US region and I've got the pre-show working now.

I'll probably have to bail before the ending to pick my ladyfriend up at the airport. I'll assume roman wins if he makes it to the final.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Its-so-beautiful.gif

Laws00

"RomanCavemanReigns: if the talent was like it used to be back in the day, roman would be on Sunday Night Heat right now"

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I'm watching day 2 of the World Tag League and this small crowd in AIchi in this is hotter for this opening 6 man tag than the Phillips arena has been all night.

Top Bottom