• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also lol @ Mojo and Gable acting like their match isn't scripted on BG.

Fox318

Cena still has a couple years left, at this point they should take advantage of that and turn Reigns into the biggest heel in the company. Let the babyface stuff happen organically, because this isn't working

If they didn't turn Reigns now I'm convinced they won't ever.

Almost every Babyface champ needs a heel run of some kind just so they can be cool and be able to showcase their talents.

Dusty
Hogan
HBK
Rock
Austin
Savage
Triple H
Cena
Batista
Bret
Sid
Taker
Brock

All had heel runs before becoming a main event babyface.

They need to stop making Reigns into another Cena. It's not working as they think it might.

Let Roman Reigns be Roman Reigns.

fBkXrrG.png

If they didn't turn Reigns now I'm convinced they won't ever.

Almost every Babyface champ needs a heel run of some kind just so they can be cool and be able to showcase their talents.

Dusty
Hogan
HBK
Rock
Austin
Savage
Triple H
Cena
Batista
Bret
Sid
Taker
Brock

All had heel runs before becoming a main event babyface.

I seriously just don't get it. They want him to be Cena 2.0, but it's like they completely forgot how Cena got over to begin with

They need to stop making Reigns into another Cena. It's not working as they think it might.

Let Roman Reigns be Roman Reigns.
Who is Roman?

It's funny, they said the same thing about Lex to Hogan. But at least we knew Lex was narcissistic but what is Roman?

He's a body guard? Right. Make him someone's bodyguard because he's not meant....

To be....

The man....

WOOOOOOO!

Fox318

I seriously just don't get it. They want him to be Cena 2.0, but it's like they completely forgot how Cena got over to begin with

Ultimate Warrior might be the Only main event babyface who never had a heel run before being the man with the strap.

Buddy Rogers, Bruno, and Andre could also be in there but you are going back and the business was so different.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
it makes me laugh that the actual champion is just a random mid-carder who eats pins all of the time and hasn't been in a feud with anyone in months

Fox318

Why can't Ryback be champ? :(

Fuck CM Punk for admitting he was a bully.

Ryback from the Steve Austin podcast and his more thoughtful promos might be able to be that guy but he's gonna be the guy scripted and not able to look at the camera.

They need a complete makeover. Raw is War style.

Honestly I know Dunn gets blamed for everything but the need a new production head. They've had the same hard cam, railings, commentary, and entrance design for decades.

I mean none of Vince's booking plans since not understanding Bryan have worked on any level.

Angry Grimace

no seriously, the last time Sheamus was in a feud was in a coma-inducing series of matches with Randy Orton at SummerSlam

why don't they just put the title on Lesnar again until someone actually gets over enough to bother taking it off him?

Roman is the Lex of the 2010's, only Lex was over when he beat Yokozuna.

Roman isnt close. Lex was totally over against Yokozuna, had moderate heel heat with Heenan before that and was moderately over when on the midcard. He was never the superstar that Vince wanted to make him, but he had two decent 6month angles that worked for him.

ngower

Poll on WWE's facebook has something like 70% of people saying they didn't like the PPV. One would hope that might serve as a wake-up call.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy I wish we had Bully Ryback, Rules-Era Ryback as a champ. That'd be fun. He was wonderful as a bully.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;186448040 said:
You all remember those awesome Fenix vs. Mil Muertes matches?

There's another to add to the list.
A shining beacon of hope

Angry Grimace

Poll on WWE's facebook has something like 70% of people saying they didn't like the PPV. One would hope that might serve as a wake-up call.

hint: they don't listen to what anyone else says because they keep selling out the events

Angry Grimace

I don't know guys that was a truly horrible PPV, I legit don't know if they've put something that horrible on in a couple of years.

I mean, there's usually at least one thing that's good, this one just had garbage top to bottom. The best thing about it was that they almost completely recycled a storyline from 2 years ago except all of the participants in that one were more talented and over.

Vestal

Roman is the Lex of the 2010's, only Lex was over when he beat Yokozuna.

Difference is Lex had a legit heel run as a singles wrestler, while Roman was the 3rd Wheel in the Shield where both Dean and Seth covered up for his shortcomings in the ring and on the mic.

KingBroly

Banned
Because WWE is getting the opposite reaction to what they want to such a high degree, they REALLY need to re-evaluate their presentation model.

Top Bottom