• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Lock for Most Improved

Bayley-gifs-002.gif
CCGhkox.gif

He is mad underrated Sunny, give the man time to talk and he can, even if he's not as well versed in the ring as many of the indie bred chaps on the roster he has WWE style of wrasslin' down meaning he tends to mesh well with most opponents.

It's between him and Stardust/Rhodes for me, maybe Ryback at a distant third.

On the other hand:

tumblr_mk98bnPCx01r1uq0jo1_250.gif

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Most likely. If I were Dana, I would put that and Ronda vs Holm II on that card.

I believe the tentative plan for UFC 200 is Punk's debut, Jones vs Cormier, and Ronda vs Holm II.

Xavier managed to get a crowd to boo him attempting to put somebody through a table.

Dude may have one of the best minds in wrestling right now.

Isn't his Ph.D in Psychology?

Bayley, and it isn't even close

This makes me cry.

Wow. I am sad now.

I sort of hate how Vince kinda throws people under the bus for getting injured. Rusev as the Authority champion w/ Lana would have been fantastic.

jmdajr

I sort of hate how Vince kinda throws people under the bus for getting injured. Rusev as the Authority champion w/ Lana would have been fantastic.

We all know what really happened.

According to this morning’s edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Lana has “nuclear heat” backstage in WWE right now, as there’s a feeling she’s the one who leaked the news of her real-life engagement to Rusev. Officials are also not pleased with some of the recent, cryptic comments Lana has made on social media.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All the best NJPW feuds this year haven't involved Okada. Just saying.
Naito/Shibata
Tanahashi/Yano

I'm sure we are all very excited about thrice in a lifetime though

Menome

Most likely to get fucked on the main roster in 2016

Bayley's the obvious choice, but The Vaudevillains probably won't even make it to their first appearance on the main roster with their current set-up. There's a bunch of charming figures that won't be edgy enough for Vince and Creative and will get buried swiftly or have an ill-advised makeover.

Kaladin

I just feel like Breeze and Summer Rae work well off each other. Given the right material, it will be money. The Twitter interview thing they did on the pre-show sold me.

I dunno about Bayley getting over on the main roster. She's got her niche audience of young girls, and people who can appreciate that, but I don't think the overall audience is gonna connect with her unless they give her a really good program to run with. If they re-do the Sasha v Bayley angle in a similar fashion, I can see it, but Bayley's gonna be an easy one to fuck up.

Kaladin

The biggest way they can fuck up Bayley is if she comes to the main roster and isn't the biggest babyface of the divas division. If they give her the same heel / face on the fly dynamic other divas have it just won't work.

Bayley is one of the few character types in wrestling that should never go heel.

jmdajr

The biggest way they can fuck up Bayley is if she comes to the main roster and isn't the biggest babyface of the divas division. If they give her the same heel / face on the fly dynamic other divas have it just won't work.

Bayley is one of the few character types in wrestling that should never go heel.

Pretty much all this. Divas need a real face.

klonere

Banned
Taker has a pretty rad entrance that was WM worthy. However, I'm not interested in more Undertaker nostalgia. It works when he's around once a year. It doesn't do anything for me when it's been four months in a row. And WWE has been doing Taker nostalgia for a decade now. I'm over it. I don't need to see him, I have no nostalgia left for him. Survivor Series 2000 was built on it being Taker's 10th anniversary. Fifteen years later and we're doing it again. Hard to get excited. This was just a showcase for Taker to do all of his classic spots and defeat the spooky monsters without much effort. It's fine for what it was. If you were into it, more power to you. Twenty-five years is an impressive run for sure. I just am not interested in seeing Taker. The reason the Taker/Brock matches worked so well is because they weren't just simple nostalgia matches and added something to the show that other people weren't doing. Coming back just to do nothing matches with no meaning so you can pop people with the spots you did 25 years ago seems like a waste to me.

Stro and I are kindred spirits when it comes to Taker. I can't have nostalgia for him and besides his cool entrance he's a corny old man who has come back and murdered Bray twice for no raisin.

I liked the entire SS review tbh, Stro just has a way of being concise yet informative:

http://www.legitshook.com/strobogos-wrasslin-potpourri-reviews/wwe-survivor-series-2015

klonere

Banned
Go Shiozaki is definitely the best wrestler of the year. Unfortunately, no one watched him

Fenix up there too

Your list from the beginning of the year had a bunch of Shiozaki stuff in it and started on my AJPW run. Looking forward to him in NOAH, definitely a fantastic wrestler.

Who? Nia jax?

Hell maybe he can sell me on All Red Everything.

If Eva Marie had any in ring ability to speak of and showed decent improvement in the year or so she has been training in NXT for then that would be a amazing combo since Paul could actually channel that heat into something.

But I dont know who would be a good fit.

Stro and I are kindred spirits when it comes to Taker. I can't have nostalgia for him and besides his cool entrance he's a corny old man who has come back and murdered Bray twice for no raisin.

I liked the entire SS review tbh, Stro just has a way of being concise yet informative:

http://www.legitshook.com/strobogos-wrasslin-potpourri-reviews/wwe-survivor-series-2015

I agree. I haven't even watched the match from Survivor Series - I thought about that earlier. I only watched his matches with Brock because they involved Brock. Undertaker is a cool idea, and I like going back to some of his prime moments, but yeah. Don't need to see him anymore. Let's retire this man, that's the only thing left.

Top Bottom