• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
i wish New Day would leak the new notes they get from creative on how to continue this incarnation of New Day.

Like, what is creative's version of this incarnation of New Day???

Xavier+Woods+debut.gif

UberTag

Look at how funny that Xavier Woods character is.
Wearing a big 'ole pimp hat and doing that silly dance in the ring with R-Truth.
He knows his place and he likes it.

Oh wait... that act bombed. I wonder why. Well, at least Vince enjoyed himself.

UberTag

So the Raw after a ppv got a 2.16 last night, who gets the blame for that?
Cesaro. Or Lana. Or millennial fanboys. Or the Flairs. Or the Patriots.
One of those things.

The important thing to remember is that neither Vince or Roman will get blame.
Hell, they should have made Roman champ. Would have done better than a 2.16 if they had.

Do you know why? Because then we'd have to tune in to see what happens next.
Because shit ain't happening until Roman is champ.

DMczaf

So the Raw after a ppv got a 2.16 last night, who gets the blame for that?

They're probably blaming the Flair family for speaking out and not allowing them to re-bury their dead son.

Seriously though, Meltzer said WWE was "upset" with the Flairs tweeting about it...

It's gonna be great when MNF next week gets much better ratings than Raw, even though MNF next week has more people hurt and/or benched than even WWE

MC Safety

I just had a weird thought. I wonder if stripping Roman Reigns of his body armor would do anything for his character.

A small part of what turns me off about the guy is that he wears a protective chest plate.

I'm sure getting rid of the armor wouldn't affect a sea change. He's still Roman Reigns, a guy with a little bit of charisma -- maybe a tenth of what the Rock has. But maybe if people saw him as less protected, more vulnerable they'd be more inclined to warm to him.

I just had a weird thought. I wonder if stripping Roman Reigns of his body armor would do anything for his character.

A small part of what turns me off about the guy is that he wears a protective chest plate.

I'm sure getting rid of the armor wouldn't affect a sea change. He's still Roman Reigns, a guy with a little bit of charisma -- maybe a tenth of what the Rock has. But maybe if people saw him as less protected, more vulnerable they'd be more inclined to warm to him.

Give him the Low Down!!

somedevil

New Day Segment on Smackdown:

WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Big E do a funny segment with a dinner for Thanksgiving, the first annual New Day Potluck Dinner. The Ascension, Heath Slater and Adam Rose get kicked out of the dinner. Slater brought Slater Slaw but Kofi pointed out a band-aid in it. Rose brought Rabbit Stew. They were trying to remember who was supposed to bring the turkey when The Gobbledy Gooker arrived, revealed to be Xavier Woods

Plus if anyone interested here is probably the TLC matches for the pay per view:

TLC: Roman vs Sheamus
Tables:
Dudley Boyz vs Wyatt Family
Chairs:
Alberto vs Swagger

No ladder or stairs match yet

Dion314

Neo Member

He should've gotten new gear and music like Ambrose and Rollins.

SD is

uhhhh

* The Lucha Dragons defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston with The Gobbledy Gooker in a non-title match, thanks to interference from Gooker. The Gooker was revealed to be Jey Uso. Jimmy Uso brought a naked and tied-up Xavier Woods to the ring. Sin Cara and Kalisto held him up while Jey splashed him

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
SD is

uhhhh

* The Lucha Dragons defeated Big E and Kofi Kingston with The Gobbledy Gooker in a non-title match, thanks to interference from Gooker. The Gooker was revealed to be Jey Uso. Jimmy Uso brought a naked and tied-up Xavier Woods to the ring. Sin Cara and Kalisto held him up while Jey splashed him

Little buddies status

SD is

uhhhh

What

Look at how funny that Xavier Woods character is.
Wearing a big 'ole pimp hat and doing that silly dance in the ring with R-Truth.
He knows his place and he likes it.

Oh wait... that act bombed. I wonder why. Well, at least Vince enjoyed himself.

That act wasn't all bad:
x6w5tcv.gif

Ithil

SD is

uhhhh

Your faces are now criminal kidnappers.

So SD teased so far for TLC

Sheamus/Reigns TLC, Dudleyz/Wyatts Tables, New Day/Usos/Lucha Dragons Ladder, Swagger/Del Rio Chairs, and Dean/Owens

Dean/Owens I could see getting Stairs

Soiks

He should've gotten new gear and music like Ambrose and Rollins.
Agree.

One of the main problems with Reigns is the lack of character and growth he's had since the Shield split up. Like you said, the other two both got repackaged somewhat and emphasised different parts of their characters personalities. Rollins was happy to revel in his role as the brains and being the sneak who destroyed the group, Ambrose without the calming influence of the other two became slightly more off-kilter.

Reigns is better in the ring than he was then, a little better on the mic but I don't think that matters unless there's a character there people can rally behind or against.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even more NWA episodes hitting. This is a real treat.

JR brought up a good point that if Bryan is truly done, he has a lot to offer in a backstage role. It would be a shame if the third doctor says no and he goes somewhere else and possibly does more damage to himself.

Hex

Banned
New Day Segment on Smackdown:

Plus if anyone interested here is probably the TLC matches for the pay per view:

TLC: Roman vs Sheamus
Tables:
Dudley Boyz vs Wyatt Family
Chairs:
Alberto vs Swagger

No ladder or stairs match yet

Ladder match will be Owens vs Ambrose

Edit:
* Dean Ambrose defeated Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler in a Triple Threat to become the new #1 contender to Intercontinental Champion. This concluded the tapings.
So people do not go making other stupid dream matches.

Dion314

Neo Member
JR brought up a good point that if Bryan is truly done, he has a lot to offer in a backstage role. It would be a shame if the third doctor says no and he goes somewhere else and possibly does more damage to himself.

Absolutely. I wonder if he'd want to train. It's great to see guys like Adam Pearce and Matt Bloom training guys and Curt Axel saying he WANTS to train them. Just because somebody might not work out in their own in ring career doesn't mean they don't understand the business and how to develop talent.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dudleys vs Wyatts was my dream feud when the Wyatts were introduced. Hillbilly cultish families clash for the bragging rights of who is the most hillbilly, it writes itself.
Im sure the version we will get will be super bland tho

I really miss the brand split.

I had an incentive to watch both shows back then because there was more talent on-air and the odds of there being a six-man tag on Smackdown that was the same as the six-man tag that was on RAW that was the same as the six-man tag on Smackdown the week before were nil.
They need the split again. They have so much talent and nothing to do with them. Everyone gets buried on Raw tbh. On sd you have talent that never makes it to raw.

They need the split again. They have so much talent and nothing to do with them. Everyone gets buried on Raw tbh. On sd you have talent that never makes it to raw.

Maybe when everyone gets back but right now the WWE doesn't have enough people to make an interesting three hour RAW. Who would they send over to Smackdown? Ambrose, Rusev, maybe Neville?

Top Bottom