• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cena headlining WrestleMania sounds better than every plausible alternative at this point.

So civil war look hype as hell

ShabbyOrneryKiwi.gif

lol at saying anybody's filling AT&T Stadium

Place is sold out but you know at least a few people who got tickets are gonna sell theirs, if they haven't already because of how the product's gotten

KingBroly

Banned
I assume it'll be Reigns v. Cena for the Title. But what about the rest of the card?

Brock? Taker? Ambrose? Owens?

4 big guys right there that I have no clue what you do with. Maybe Brock v. Owens?

Seriously, fire all of the creative staff now. Stephanie too. While she's a main event heel, she can't write storylines for shit.

Maybe when everyone gets back but right now the WWE doesn't have enough people to make an interesting three hour RAW. Who would they send over to Smackdown? Ambrose, Rusev, maybe Neville?
Cody definitely needs to be on SD, he'd be the main player. Dean and Owens definitely need to be on SD. Rusev, yes. Neville, yep, Lucha Dragons(sd usually has the better Hispanic numbers). With the talent hidden that you don't see every Raw (tons) so much could be done.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't say I watch that much NXT but goddamn this Alexa Bliss girl is hot as fuck

maybe that was a bit thirsty but sorry :(

Angry Grimace

Kana's character in NXT is apparently just Ultimate Warrior if Ultimate Warrior didn't know English (which is great).

That gif might as well be a Young Bucks match!

It's just missing some crotch chops and camera mugging!

I would at least respect the ridiculousness of Cap 2Sweeting the Winter Soldier after no-selling an Iron Man attack, and then crotch chopping into the camera

Actually, I think I just described the Deadpool movie so never mind

DMczaf

Just bringing up the Young Bucks has annoyed me...

Here comes their same ol same ol Wrestle Kingdom match. Really not a fan of the tag team spot feat. The matches never stick with me. Just feels like a bunch of oohs and aahs and then it's over and we never speak about it again.

Ready for some AJ vs Strong Style tho!

Meltzer giving the WK '15 tag team spotfest 4 stars is why I don't think we have similar tastes in what makes a 4 star match. tbh I didn't even think it was good for being a spotfest!

I'll probably still watch WK live even though AJ/Nak is the only match that stands out to me

I feel like a few regulars who were out on injury have returned and immediately started their old gimmicks again. Distinct change in tone over the past few pages.

Top Bottom