• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ultratech

Is it bad if it made me laugh?

Play-Asia is just straight trolling those poor people.

But, I don't really care about any of that mess, so...meh.

My first thought was, "AAAAAAHHHH"

But then I thought, "Surely, I've seen much worse things...yeah, probably."

Heel

I appreciate it.

sf4xkOt.gif

Details are not yet available but it is believed Pop TV is not paying for TNA programming. Paragon Pro Wrestling, which had been on the station, was a time buy.

The deal puts TNA is an even worse economic situation because they were making money on the Destination America deal.

TNA running on fumes.

Christ Orton's situation sounds rough. Maybe hang it up big guy? I mean I like him but he's done it all and it sounds like a loooong road back.

Everyone is fucked.

scabro

i somehow ended up with a gif of some dumb indy fuck getting a pair of scissors driven through his tongue on another tab after clicking a bunch of shit

i can only assume it came from somewhere here

you savages

HHH openly talking about bringing Hogan back

Your future leader, ladies and gentlemen and anyone who doesn't identify as either

Pack it in

It was inevitable. Always is with celebrities in the entertainment business. At the end of the day it's about who can make you money. And once the uproar dies down, Hogan can absolutely make them money.

HHH openly talking about bringing Hogan back

Your future leader, ladies and gentlemen and anyone who doesn't identify as either

Pack it in
His father in law probably uses the same derogatory language at the dinner table.

And I hope you don't think that Hunter's WM shit against Booker was only in character.

👀

Top Bottom