• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer reported on Wednesday that all plans for WrestleMania 32 were scrapped by the WWE creative team on Sunday. He says the company had a list of tentative matches for the big event, and they all fell apart for one reason or another. In other words, reports circulating the web on potential matches are just guesses at this point.

“Anyone reporting on a ‘Mania card now is guessing,” Meltzer said on F4WOnline.com. “They had a complete top six matches and everything fell apart. Everything changed again on Sunday.”

We previously reported that John Cena and The Undertaker were being booked in a match for ‘Mania. As far as The Rock goes, right now it’s considered highly unlikely that he will even appear at the show, let alone wrestle at it. WWE is trying to stack WrestleMania 32 with star power to sell out the 100,000+ seat AT&A Stadium.

This is gonna be fun.

We need a Vince version of this

AY1BgyW.gif

DMczaf

They are going to go into Dallas with:

No Rock
No Austin
No Seth
No Orton
No Bryan
No Hogan
No Sting

This...this is gonna get ugly. Get ready for some $5 tickets to fill that stadium for the magical 100K number.

Colocho

Banned

No Rock
No Austin
No Seth
No Orton
No Bryan
No Hogan
No Sting

This...this is gonna get ugly. Get ready for some $5 tickets to fill that stadium for the magical 100K number.

Doesn't matter, Roman Reigns can fill a 200K stadium all by himself.

DMczaf

From Alvarez:

Vince still hasn't freaked out about the ratings because they are making a lot of money from their present TV deal, some money from WWE Network, and lots of money from WWE Shop.

Vince gives no fucks about the future.

This is gonna be fun.

No Rock
No Austin
No Seth
No Orton
No Bryan
No Hogan
No Sting

Doesn't matter, Roman Reigns can fill a 200K stadium all by himself.

From Alvarez:

Vince still hasn't freaked out about the ratings because they are making a lot of money from their present TV deal, some money from WWE Network, and lots of money from WWE Shop.

All of these posts are comedy.

Vince may have to throw money at AJ Styles and have him main event WM.

May even have to pay CM Punk to put him in the main event with AJ styles.

Entropia

No One Remembers
All of these posts are comedy.

Vince may have to throw money at AJ Styles and have him main event WM.

May even have to pay CM Punk to put him in the main event with AJ styles.

I don't get this.

AJ Styles is big with people who follow wrestling outside of WWE, but is some John Cena-merchandise-wearing Lil' Jimmy gonna know who the fuck AJ Styles is? No! Sure, the Wrestlemania crowd will know about him, but you'd have to build him up pretty quickly in WWE to make him some sort of big deal and we all know WWE is bad at that.

I mean, look at Samoa Joe, he's still floating in NXT. Same with Balor.

I don't get this.

AJ Styles is big with people who follow wrestling outside of WWE, but is some John Cena-merchandise-wearing Lil' Jimmy gonna know who the fuck AJ Styles is? No! Sure, the Wrestlemania crowd will know about him, but you'd have to build him up pretty quickly in WWE to make him some sort of big deal and we all know WWE is bad at that.

I mean, look at Samoa Joe, he's still floating in NXT. Same with Balor.
Most little kids watch whatever wrestling is on TV. Mostly the elders say, "I only watch wwe or tna" like myself.

But when I was younger, I was feening for any wrestling on tv(except Mondays I didn't care for WcW, it was the other days that I would watch their product).

To sum it up, you're kinda right because no casual is going to say that they've gotta go to see this AJ guy. And the adults buy the tickets, not kids.

From Alvarez:

Sounds like Vince's ready to retire. Get ready for a whole new company

somedevil

I love how the angle is based on the Meltzer report the higher ups wanted to put the title on Eva Marie.

I wonder if the crowd knows they are getting trolled while Triple H laughs in the back during this match.

Vestal

I think WWE is desperate enough that HHH is going to swallow his pride and bring back our Olympic Hero!

Intensity
Intelligence
Integrity

KURT FUCKING ANGLE.

If they hide it well and bring him at Rumble that arena will lose their shit, setup a Match between him and Bryan at Mania. Hell you can have a Brock vs Angle rematch if you want.

Lothar

Banned
Just stop posting entirely in gender|race|religion threads, too much of a risk to run into PC police. I don't want to interact with these people.

Smart man.

Ever read one of those threads where you go "Oh, he made a good post", then you look at the name and see "banned". "Oh, that's a good post", he's banned too. "Fuck, I better get out of this thread."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=502981
Click find all posts by Klossen. I don't get it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think WWE is desperate enough that HHH is going to swallow his pride and bring back our Olympic Hero!

Intensity
Intelligence
Integrity

KURT FUCKING ANGLE.

If they hide it well and bring him at Rumble that arena will lose their shit, setup a Match between him and Bryan at Mania. Hell you can have a Brock vs Angle rematch if you want.

Nobody should want this though. Angle is on death's door.

Gonzalez

Banned
I actually really like the non-"Demon" Balor entrance. It's really grown on me.

Edit: Holy shit... That contract signing was really cool. This is the coolest Joe has felt to me in a long time.

somedevil

Love how the Bayley vs Eva match got NXT trending on twitter. The last time it happened was the Samoa Joe heel turn.

This whole angle was built upon a the online story that the higher ups like Eva Marie and what her to have the title.

They took that story and made the match and it worked because people believed it was possible it would happen.

Top Bottom