• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cross-posting from the Offseason thread:

http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/landing/nhl13/events.htm[/url]

so uh... I might have to call EBGames to change my delivery preorder to a pickup/cancel my preorder if Henrik is at the midnight launch. Damn. D

also, Kessel+someone else in Toronto confirmed, Backlund in Calgary, Kane (haha) in Winnipeg. Ottawa/2nd Toronto/Edmonton players TBA. If you pick the game up there you get a game with custom cover art (aka the player who's there). NHL13 with Henrik on the cover? AND a chance to meet him in person? hrng

Marvie_3

Banned
Cross-posting from the Offseason thread:

http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/landing/nhl13/events.htm[/url]

so uh... I might have to call EBGames to change my delivery preorder to a pickup/cancel my preorder if Henrik is at the midnight launch. Damn. D

also, Kessel+someone else in Toronto confirmed, Backlund in Calgary, Kane (haha) in Winnipeg. Ottawa/2nd Toronto/Edmonton players TBA. If you pick the game up there you get a game with custom cover art (aka the player who's there). NHL13 with Henrik on the cover? AND a chance to meet him in person? hrng

?

Delryk

It was past his bedtime. Lil' Mill' was cranky.

Friday at 7pm EST I think.

Didnt think it was that early.. Which would be even better. told the wife not to plan anything for saturday and sunday... Gonna have to tell her friday too just in case. heh.

Marvie_3

Banned
Didnt think it was that early.. Which would be even better. told the wife not to plan anything for saturday and sunday... Gonna have to tell her friday too just in case. heh.

If you were Milly you could just put her out in the barn and not have to worry about it.

I'm still not used to the deking in this game. It just feels so twitchy compared to '11. Every time I try to bring the puck to my backhand it looks so awkward and when you shoot from the backhand it comes off your stick weird. Why did they change this? Shootouts are almost painful to watch with this jankiness.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok smartass, you need to organize the team carwash to pay for our away games.
It was last weekend....

fat-hairy-men-in-speedos-washing-car.jpg

i mocked up another jersey inspired by the GAF ones and the retired number banners, what do you think, are they getting better or worse? lol

-im open to changing the color of the blue, (its a little bit purplish and faded)
-i can also make the orange a little brighter
-I really like the blue home ones, but didnt know which white away jerseys to go with, so a made a bunch of combinations to pick from

Marvie_3

Banned
i mocked up another jersey inspired by the GAF ones and the retired number banners, what do you think, are they getting better or worse? lol

-im open to changing the color of the blue, (its a little bit purplish and faded)
-i can also make the orange a little brighter
-I really like the blue home ones, but didnt know which white away jerseys to go with, so a made a bunch of combinations to pick from

Just use the GAF ones you made earlier. Those were a lot better.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Those are nice too Viz, for away jerseys I think any of the ones with dark sleeves look good.

ok 3 out of 3 positive comments for the new GAF ones, that's a good start

do you like the number style/font?
stick with blue helmets for the aways or switch to white?

i played around with a bunch of logos too, but the North Stars might end up working out the best even though we used it for awhile in NHL11. It looks clean, no one uses it, and our team name begins with 'N'

rinse82

Wouldn't mind trying out for this if there's still room:

Name: rinse22 on XBL
NUMBER: 2
Position: RW / RD
Misc: I'm a Leaf fan, have mercy on my soul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
New Gaf ones are definitely the best so far, and stay with the blue helmet imo.

Marvie_3

Banned
ok 3 out of 3 positive comments for the new GAF ones, that's a good start

do you like the number style/font?
stick with blue helmets for the aways or switch to white?

i played around with a bunch of logos too, but the North Stars might end up working out the best even though we used it for awhile in NHL11. It looks clean, no one uses it, and our team name begins with 'N'

Helmet should be white and get rid of the orange piping on the aways. Otherwise they look fine.

North Stars logo is fine with me.

Wouldn't mind trying out for this if there's still room:

Name: rinse22 on XBL
NUMBER: 2
Position: RW / RD
Misc: I'm a Leaf fan, have mercy on my soul
Let's all point at him and laugh.

Top Bottom