• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natural Born Penalty Killers (NHL 13 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488811

tumblr_lstjxgwg7v1qb9xk2o1_500.gif
THIS is what you should have posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXldafIl5DQ

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So 3 teams now? Wsox, better make sure we don't lose NHL-GAF to the maddeners. Looking at you bigjohnsson!

Oh wtf,

I want a parking spot and my own chef

Misery loves company.

Jeff-Ireland.jpg

Where else can you share hatred for this man?

Jonsson it's pretty clear you're the most sought after free agent, just know that I've got some sweet sweet hookers waiting in the back for you.

Smiley90

I had no idea GAF loved NHL so much..........everyone just join the PvP GM league

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486538

Link for the lazy. All simmed league is nearly full (but fill up those spots!), PvP has loads of spaces.

lol @ jonsson sandboxes are 96% cat poo

Can we trade Milly to you guys for the beer I had at this tiny bar outside of Lucerne?

Sir, we have a deal. If you don't remember the name I'll try figure it out. You're not in Vegas in October by any chance?

Marvie_3

Banned
Sir, we have a deal. If you don't remember the name I'll try figure it out. You're not in Vegas in October by any chance?
I would only recognize it by taste. :lol

Unless the mafia kidnaps me and drags me there, I will not be in Vegas in October.

JambiBum

My only question before I decide to try out is what time do you guys normally play? I work thirds so as long as it is during the day and early evening I'll be able to play regularly. My days off I'm free any time though. I'm an above average defenseman and I used to be an average goalie but it's been a while since I played goalie.

Steve Rogers
Defense/goalie

Smiley90

My only question before I decide to try out is what time do you guys normally play? I work thirds so as long as it is during the day and early evening I'll be able to play regularly. My days off I'm free any time though. I'm an above average defenseman and I used to be an average goalie but it's been a while since I played goalie.

Steve Rogers
Defense/goalie

I'm gonna say 7pm-2am PST for me. ish. some days. some hours within that timespan.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Steve Rogers
Defense/goalie
Last season was mostly between 8 - 12 EST give or take.

Marvie_3

Banned

Steve Rogers
Defense/goalie
#77 is taken

We usually have people on anywhere from afternoon to middle of the night. Weekends usually all day.

JambiBum

#77 is taken

We usually have people on anywhere from afternoon to middle of the night. Weekends usually all day.
13 or 50 then? I'm going to play the demo some more and figure out how I feel about '13. The time thing isn't an issue so I just need to decide if I'm going to pick it up this year.

Red_Man

It would be cool if we could get a decent human goalie and run a full squad this year.

Red_Man

Yep, play in HUT mode and you just have to lock yourself to the goalie position.

JambiBum

Alright when I get off of work I'll try it out and see how I feel about it. If I'm comfortable with it then I'll have no problem playing goal

moop1167

Wait what is going on now? There's three teams?

Legit we still tryin to hit up 12 playoffs tonight? I'm going to glitch since I don't give a fuck anymore. Shortside city.

Do any of you dudes know if EA season ticket holders can create an eashl club during the digital period?

yes I just shamefully outed myself as one

Red_Man

Wait what is going on now? There's three teams?

Legit we still tryin to hit up 12 playoffs tonight? I'm going to glitch since I don't give a fuck anymore. Shortside city.
I'm drinking tonight, but if you can get on in the next 2 hours I can do the playoffs.

moop1167

Bah I'll probably actually be at work for a few more hours tonight, trying to close this big deal I've been working on. I didn't realize I had so much more shit to do. I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation too until next week so I guess that's the end of NHL 12.

Time to bring the sauce for '13.

so yea i've been thinking...

I don't really wanna play with human goalies, especially at the start of the season

I can give a laundry list of reasons why, but I'll simplify it to:

• the goalies seem better this year especially on cross crease
  • I play defenseman mostly and it makes my job a lot harder when we play with a human
  • I don't see the upside to using one outside the extra team XP aspect that Show was always raving about which I really don't give a shit about.
I'd say if guys wanna give it a try once it awhile thats cool, but I don't think we should be starting off the season anticipating using them nor recruiting them

thoughts? (don't chime in if you arent on the roster, I don't give a shit about your opinions)

Red_Man

I definitely agree not using a human goalie for the first couples months. Even after that I was entertaining the idea more then anything, but it everything works out as expected and were rolling we'll there's no reason to complicate things by adding a human goalie.

Top Bottom