• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

When he proposed Horford for David Lee's expiring and Kelly Olynk, I was like

hwYDk0S.gif

and then he was like "Okay instead of Olynik we can give them Sullinger"

Bowser

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 17m17 minutes ago
It is a blood-clot scare for Chris Bosh, source tells AP. Source also insists that Bosh's season has not been declared over.

Damn.

Bosh might have another clot? Damn.

Multiple teams who have made pitches for Phoenix Suns forward Markieff Morris suggest a first-round pick hasn’t been enough to engage the Suns in trade talks. Suns general manager Ryan McDonough has been pursuing a package that includes a younger player and a first-round pick,

For Markieff Morris, get the fuck outta here.

If Bosh's health issues are serious, they should just trade Whiteside (and Dragic if they can), ride out this season decently to give Philly their pick this year and go full tank mode next year.

woj said:
Miami Heat All-Star forward Chris Bosh is expected to meet with doctors on Thursday to determine the seriousness of blood clotting in his left calf and whether the use of blood thinners could allow him to return this season, league sources told The Vertical.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--chris-bosh-to-meet-with-doctors-to-determine-seriousness-of-blood-clots-054949753.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
Seems like the blood clots are confirmed:( Might have been caught early though.

If it's another blood clot he might end up retiring. Really sad situation.

He basically said last year if they came back he will probably have to go on blood thinners permanently and be forced to retire.

I'm just glad they found the blood clots early and they don't appear life threatening like the clots found last year.

spyder_ur

ESPN released their top 50 trade value rankings. Spoiler:
Curry is first and the article was way better when Simmons did it.

For the Celts, it ranks Isaiah Thomas 24, Crowder 32, and Smart 37. A bit surprised Bradley didn't make it, but the method they're using is some weird and dumb amalgamation of projected value over contract and panel voting.

I don't wanna face the same issue that the Pacers did awhile back trying to find minutes to play so many 3/4s.

We need to get minutes for Scola, Biyombo, Gibson if he was traded, JV and Carroll if we are facing small ball teams.

And they hid it behind a paywall. Lame.

ESPN's Trade Value 2016:
1. Curry
2. AD
3. Kawhi
4. Westbrook
5. Draymond
6. Towns
7. LeBron
8. Durant
9. Porzingis
10. Harden
11. Wall
12. Cousins
13. Butler
14. George
15. Kyrie
16. CP3
17. Gobert
18. Klay
19. Lillard
20. Drummond
21. Lowry
22. Wiggins
23. McCollum
24. I. Thomas
25. Blake
26. DAJ

RealGM posted the top half on Twitter.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 5m5 minutes ago
AP has been told that Heat forward Chris Bosh has resumed taking bloodthinners to treat a clot and has hopes of playing again this season.

spyder_ur

And they hid it behind a paywall. Lame.

I know. There are like 4 times a year when I want Insider, mostly drafts/trade deadlines. Luckily I bought a magazine subscription (or really bought Insider) for like $10 for 2 years.

A million times better. Of course, last year it took dern near half the season to get the whole thing.

I forgot about that. What a joke. Simmons was really mailing it in - perhaps understandably looking back.

"Pistons finalizing deal to send Tobias Harris from Magic for Brandon Jennings & Ersan Ilyasova, source told Yahoo. @MikeAScotto reported 1st" - @SpearsNBAYahoo

Seriously?

"As of now, Detroit is not sending any picks -- or at least any 1sts -- to Orlando in the proposed Tobias Harris deal, sources say." - @ZachLowe_NBA

What the hell is going on?

spyder_ur

"Pistons finalizing deal to send Tobias Harris from Magic for Brandon Jennings & Ersan Ilyasova, source told Yahoo. @MikeAScotto reported 1st" - @SpearsNBAYahoo

Seriously?

"As of now, Detroit is not sending any picks -- or at least any 1sts -- to Orlando in the proposed Tobias Harris deal, sources say." - @ZachLowe_NBA

What the hell is going on?

Orlando was looking for veterans and shooting. I'm not sure those are the veterans I'd be looking for. I'm interested in if they're going to move Oladipo. You can't have a future backcourt of Oladipo and Payton. Just not enough shooting, especially if you want to play Gordon.

shanafan

Pistons fan here, so new to this Tobias Harris player. Good player?

I'll miss Ilyasova, and Jennings is a good backup for Jackson. Not keen on Steve Blake getting more playing time though.

Top Bottom