• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

"No Kelly Olynyk at #Celtics practice. Flight may have been delayed from Canada." - @GwashburnGlobe

Was it because his flight was delayed or because he was traded for Love?

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Either this is the calm before the storm or just be like years past with the deadline coming and going w/ nothing significant really happening. I do hope the Kings make a couple deals because finally in a long time the team has some tradeable pieces and not just giving away picks or receiving cash considerations lol

Who would be desperate enough to give up a 1st round pick for him?

it'd have to be a team picking late, looking to add a scoring punch from the bench. Like I said, not likely. We're most likely looking at a 2nd. I'd still do it just because A) Lou is 29 and likely not a part of this rebuild B) I've sort of grown to like Lou so it'd be good to send him to a contender.

Tom Penny

it'd have to be a team picking late, looking to add a scoring punch from the bench. Like I said, not likely. We're most likely looking at a 2nd. I'd still do it just because A) Lou is 29 and likely not a part of this rebuild B) I've sort of grown to like Lou so it'd be good to send him to a contender.

I don't understand how that fucker hits shots jumping sideways. That's like his thing.

Celtics, Cavs, Pelicans reportedly talking 3-team deal involving Love

Cleveland's growing interest in New Orleans' Ryan Anderson bodes well in Boston's seemingly never-ending quest to acquire Kevin Love in what's shaping up to be a potential three-team deal that would include the Boston Celtics.

The particulars of the deal are still in the discussion phase, but the end result if it comes to pass would send Love to Boston, according to a league source. The deal is still "very fragile" at this point, but it does provide Boston the best shot it has had in landing a player the Celtics have coveted for some time now.

jbug617

Banned
Chris Mannix said he heard from 2 GMs that Atlanta is holding everyone up. They are waiting to see if they doing anything with Teague or Horford.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Wahlberg was Mr. Dribble Drive offense. It's no secret that's why Cousins has taken so many 3's this season. Yea, his pct made is not bad, but he belongs in the paint. I wish the firing was Karl, but I very much believe that'll come at the end of the season. Shake up the offense and defense now midseason and see where this goes. Trades I'm expecting are imminent and Rudy can gtfo

Tom Penny

Nobody gives a shit about Rudy Gay. He's like Tyreke Evans. Empty stat players that are better in fantasy leagues then winning real games. Basically usage rate players.

spyder_ur

that would be such a dumb ass thing to do, since Al is a free agent, he aint gonna fix shit

They don't have much to fix, they're doing just fine. The nice thing about their spot is they have so much flexibility to make the right move at the right time.

And Al Horford is a big help to any basketball team, he's a really good player. There are advantages to having him on the roster when FA hits. But no, you don't give up the Nets pick.

Someone said somewhere that Horford would value the 5th year a team with bird rights could offer. If so, trading for him might be less of a rental risk than a player like Howard.

Someone said somewhere that Horford would value the 5th year a team with bird rights could offer. If so, trading for him might be less of a rental risk than a player like Howard.

He also is for some reason looking for a place where he can maximize his marketing/business value, which historically in basketball Boston hasn't really been up there with NY/Miami/LA in a lot of players' view for some reason.

He also is for some reason looking for a place where he can maximize his marketing/business value, which historically in basketball Boston hasn't really been up there with NY/Miami/LA in a lot of players' view for some reason.

Horford will be 30 by the start of next season, I think he's taking the max contract with whatever team he ends up on tomorrow.

ViciousDS

Banned
That's a great trade for the Bulls.

I think its good, especially since Gasol is heading to memphis next season anyways.

Also I would definitely take McLemore over snell. Hes shooting 45% overall and at least 37% from downtown.

Tony snell is shooting fucking terrible this year.....37% overall and 35% from deep. McLemore definitely seems like a great pickup, not to mention hes still so fucking young.

Also Koufos giving starting minutes and he probably would put up really good numbers as well. Hes shooting great inside this year.

Not to mention Koufos is only 26 himself.....

phanphare

Banned
so the Hornets are having a 90's Nickelodeon night, which is whatever, but the art of Chuckie in Hornets gear is awesome

bOF3L1l.jpg

"From my man @mcten: Cleveland's belief is Joe Johnson doesn't want to leave Brooklyn and will seek to stick there on a multiyear deal #Nets" - @MazzESPN

LOL

Damn, when you choose to stay with the nets because you don't want to live in cleveland, that's gotta sting for cleveland lol

also, this is the heat's president stating that he gives zero fucks for tanking, essentially:

Without Bosh, the Heat will have to scramble in the short term, which includes Thursday’s 3 p.m. trade deadline. The timing couldn’t be worse for team president Pat Riley, who is already wrestling with decisions on the future of center Hassan Whiteside and point guard Goran Dragic, and their fit with the Heat.

Riley, 70, said he’s “getting too old to win down the road.”
The same could be said for Wade, 34, and Bosh, almost 32, who are now chasing former teammate LeBron James and his Cleveland Cavaliers.

Bowser

Frank Isola reports the Houston Rockets turned down Charlotte's offer of Al Jefferson & Spencer Hawes for Dwight Howard, according to league sources.

Cho telling Morey eat this shit sandwich or starve lmao

"Sources: So far, Boston's showing unwillingness to pay premium prices on rentals for Al Horford and Dwight Howard." - @WojVerticalNBA

Boring.

phanphare

Banned
Frank Isola reports the Houston Rockets turned down Charlotte's offer of Al Jefferson & Spencer Hawes for Dwight Howard, according to league sources.

Cho telling Morey eat this shit sandwich or starve lmao

yeah I heard Houston wanted Jefferson, Zeller, and picks and we said hell nah

Top Bottom