• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Ken Berger @KBergCBS
Toronto continues to dangle Knicks' first (lesser of NY-DEN in '16) along with Patrick Patterson in effort to upgrade at PF, source says.

That should be enough to get Thad Young, no?

I believe so, But I think we should throw Bennett in there as well.

DO IT http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jthdevq

MdL7PDE.png

Line_HTX

Half an hour remaining, and I doubt Darryl Morey will make any more moves.

Just finish outside the playoffs so that we don't have to give Denver the pick in the Ty Lawson deal.

Surprise, surprise. GarPax are not making a trade. Gasol will leave for nothing, then they will overpay to extend Noah and Hinrich. What a joke of an organization.

Yawnier

Banned
Ken Berger @KBergCBS
Toronto continues to dangle Knicks' first (lesser of NY-DEN in '16) along with Patrick Patterson in effort to upgrade at PF, source says.

That should be enough to get Thad Young, no?

I would think so

The knicks 1st is prob gonna be in the 8-12 range, right?

Surprise, surprise. GarPax are not making a trade. Gasol will leave for nothing, then they will overpay to extend Noah and Hinrich. What a joke of an organization.

Making a trade just for the sake of making a trade is stupid as hell.

Gasol said he likes Chicago and the Bulls are "for sure" the favorites to resign him.

Where else would he go???

He's not going to leave for any team except for one that is a favorite to win it all.

Making a trade just for the sake of making a trade is stupid as hell.

Gasol said he likes Chicago and the Bulls are "for sure" the favorites to resign him.

Where else would he go???

He's not going to leave for any team except for one that is a favorite to win it all.

Of course he is gonna leave. He came to Chicago to contend in the Eastern Conference. With the way the season is going, we can only pray to make the playoffs. This core is done and we should start over. Fire Hoiberg, fire GarPax and trade everyone not named Jimmy Butler.

Cornbread78

This is terribad, the Celts have too many picks to draft all of them and will continue to be middle of the road until they make a splash. Let's hope Danny pulls something off on draft night, but I think that is even a stretch.... Free agents are not walking through that door Danny.... You have to make it happen; and you know this maaaaan..

TheFatOne

This is terribad, the Celts have too many picks to draft all of them and will continue to be middle of the road until they make a splash. Let's hope Danny pulls something off on draft night, but I think that is even a stretch.... Free agents are not walking through that door Danny.... You have to make it happen; and you know this maaaaan..

Not worth trading for most of these soon to be free agents. None of them make the Celtics win a series in the playoffs. They might win a game or two more, but that's about it. Celtics much like many other teams in the league are simply fucked if they can't draft a superstar.

spyder_ur

They're fine, the better time by far for them to get guys is near the draft, and their picks are only going to get more valuable around that time. Their players are also getting more valuable as time goes on, especially those that are locked up on deals that look like absolute bargains, and they have a ton of flexibility to build through FA, trades, or the draft as they see fit.

They're well ahead of schedule. No reason to force or overpay for a deal that isn't there.

That being said, there's still time to Horford to come.

Pretty good return for Phoenix. Pick is protected 1-9.

That's a great return. Surprised by it given the Wizards current positioning. It's a risky move for them.

There's no point in blowing all those picks on a bad trade. Ainge is better off holding out until something comes up or drafting and stashing if need be.

ViciousDS

Banned
Watch Gar do absolutely nothing.....yet again....kings still want Gasol and they like Tony snell.....I'm pretty sure we could get something decent for this pair

Top Bottom