• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

that's a pretty common practice. Anyways the Rockets season is done. We are in 9th place now and are heading to @ Portland next, and then a home game vs. San Antonio. Then 6 of the next 7 games will be on the road. Rockets are done. Hope we can get someone decent for Howard in the offseason but I doubt it. A few down years for the Rockets look inevitable now. At least we have the Astros!

Im sorry you had to endure Howard. He leaves devastation everywhere he goes. I didn't think Mcchale was a bad coach.

Im sorry you had to endure Howard. He leaves devastation everywhere he goes. I didn't think Mcchale was a bad coach.

You know, I'll still give him props for the semi-conference finals last year when the Rockets made that huge comeback against the Clippers and he kept Harden on the bench because the lineup was working.

I bet that played a role in him getting fired though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...sh-meeting-with-heat-officials-194335171.html

Miami Heat All-Star forward Chris Bosh is under increasing pressure from physicians and the organization to sit out the rest of the season because of the potential dangers of a recurring medical condition, league sources told The Vertical.

After a blood clot in his calf moved to his lungs in 2015, Bosh missed the final 30 games of the season. He took blood thinners for several months following the 2015 clotting.

Bosh has a meeting planned with Heat officials, including team owner Mickey Arison and president Pat Riley, in the next 24 hours to move closer to a final determination on his status, league sources said.

Fjordson

CcBa52XUEAAHLx4.jpg

yo he swished this

Fjordson

Wiltside absolutely leveled Curry on a screen right before half. Put him on the deck. Damn.

Varejao didn't call it out....possible Lebron sleeper agent.

Cheebo

Banned
Wiltside absolutely leveled Curry on a screen right before half. Put him on the deck. Damn.

Varejao didn't call it out....possible Lebron sleeper agent.
Verejao said what most impressed him was the Warriors all love each other implying things sucked lately in Cleveland. Verejao fully seems to have switched his loyalties.

Top Bottom