• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Curry isn't MVP. He's the most improved player. MVP hands down is Patrick Beverley.

Jarate

Banned
Oh Billy King, managed to fuck up the Sixer's something fierce in the post 2001 era, and yet still found a job somehow. Dude is probably the worst GM to ever exist. Has a "win now" strategy and manages to fail spectacularly at that.

Im not that big of a Danny Ainge fan, I think his best hire was Stevens as coach, and while the Celtics have a lot of picks and some very good roleplayers, they still lack that true #1 guy which will be hard to get unless the Nets continue to implode further.

Ainge also is the most oblivious person when it comes to trade offers. Not only does he reveal a lot about his offers and what he's doing (which is somewhat refreshing tbh) but he offers some huge stinker offers for good players.

Overall, I'd like to see how the Celtics grow beyond this season. If they get lucky on draft night, they can be scary as shit.

But in conclusion, as a Sixer's fan, fuck the Celtics and the Knicks. That is all

Champagne

Banned
Oh Billy King, managed to fuck up the Sixer's something fierce in the post 2001 era, and yet still found a job somehow. Dude is probably the worst GM to ever exist. Has a "win now" strategy and manages to fail spectacularly at that.

Im not that big of a Danny Ainge fan, I think his best hire was Stevens as coach, and while the Celtics have a lot of picks and some very good roleplayers, they still lack that true #1 guy which will be hard to get unless the Nets continue to implode further.

Ainge also is the most oblivious person when it comes to trade offers. Not only does he reveal a lot about his offers and what he's doing (which is somewhat refreshing tbh) but he offers some huge stinker offers for good players.

Overall, I'd like to see how the Celtics grow beyond this season. If they get lucky on draft night, they can be scary as shit.

But in conclusion, as a Sixer's fan, fuck the Celtics and the Knicks. That is all
Ainge is responsible for pretty much every good thing that has happened to that franchise in the last 10 years.

The fact that the Celtics are as good as they are currently is actually ridiculous. 75% of the league would rather have Ainge as their GM than their current GM, stop being ridiculous.

Jarate

Banned
Ainge is responsible for pretty much every good thing that has happened to that franchise in the last 10 years.

The fact that the Celtics are as good as they are currently is actually ridiculous. 75% of the league would rather have Ainge as their GM than their current GM, stop being ridiculous.

I'm not implying that most teams wouldnt like to have Ainge , but that isn't saying much because generally most sports GM's are honestly kind of stupid, and this is also the case in the NBA where Billy King was able to get a job twice. A lot of old thinkers still reside in NBA front offices.

dream

I know nobody will openly admit to agreeing with me, but goddamn, the way that Chalmers injury played out is hilarious. Especially since dude didn't even make the three.

Do you mean Marcelo Huertas as well?

FUck that clown. I'm talking about Julius, Jordan and, most of all...

D'Angelo
dangelo-black-messiah-promo1.jpg

Wonder what the market is going to be for Joakim Noah next season. This team is going to need a 5, especially a defensive minded one, which could do wonders for this young core. Hibbert is a walking garbage can and giving max money to Hassan Whiteside gives me Bynum flash backs.

Jarate

Banned
Wonder what the market is going to be for Joakim Noah next season. This team is going to need a 5, especially a defensive minded one, which could do wonders for this young core. Hibbert is a walking garbage can and giving max money to Hassan Whiteside gives me Bynum flash backs.

Joakin Noah is pretty shitty right now tbh

Not as bad as Hibbert, but pretty bad

Sandfox

Another nice game from Russell. It'll be interesting to see if he can get his average up to 15 ppg in the last 16 games. It's possible, but not easy.

phanphare

Banned
Man the Hornets are sneaking up on the Heat. I knew they had been playing well, but I didn't realize they were only 1.5 games back. Next Thursday's game will be huge.

I think the Heat and the Hornets have the easiest schedules rest of season and the Hornets are also finally healthy except for a couple of players. not to mention Kemba has been fucking ballin since the all star break. our bad stretch of basketball happened when we had Lin, Lamb, Batum, Zeller, and Al in and out with injuries. we play good basketball when healthy, even without MK-Jesus.

Conversation I had with my dad.

Me- Curry hit that 3 from over halfcourt. He's shooting somewhere around 40% from over 30 feet. That's pretty amazing..

Dad- Sure...that's nice but Jeremy Lin scored 12 points!!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Conversation I had with my dad.

Me- Curry hit that 3 from over halfcourt. He's shooting somewhere around 40% from over 30 feet. That's pretty amazing..

Dad- Sure...that's nice but Jeremy Lin scored 12 points!!

Curry only scored 12 points last time out.

Lin the equivalent of Curry confirmed!!!

phanphare

Banned
speaking of JLin they're giving away a bobblehead of him at the game tomorrow night, spiked hair and all. wish my friends didn't work on the weekend..

CcpEibLWEAAIFdK.jpg

Top Bottom