• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Fjordson

It's 1 game that you watched him. He's an elite passer, and is able to play PG on offense, and is also able to play every position. Even with his deficiencies in shooting, all he needs to do is be a great distributor and a great driver, which it looks like he can do

This draft is really bad though.
That was just the first example. Saw him plenty as the season went on being that he's in the SEC and it was the same the whole way through. Actually it was worse towards the end of the season. And he is a great distributor when he's trying, but less so as a slasher if you take away his left.

He's still probably going to go #1 and that's probably the right call, just personally think that he was overhyped. The fact that places like DraftExpress are even entertaining the idea of Ingram as #1 says a lot imo.

Jarate

Banned
That was just the first example. Saw him plenty as the season went on being that he's in the SEC and it was the same the whole way through. Actually it was worse towards the end of the season. And he is a great distributor when he's trying, but less so as a slasher if you take away his left.

He's still probably going to go #1 and that's probably the right call, just personally think that he was overhyped. The fact that places like DraftExpress are even entertaining the idea of Ingram as #1 says a lot imo.

It could also be that Ingram is just that good too. Ingram is a damn good prospect as well. He probably would've been top 4 or 5 last year.

ViciousDS

Banned
Rapters should get an easy win tonight

Jimmy Butler is the only starter starting lol

Derrick Rose out again....here comes the aches and pains.....DRose gonna start sitting now

Tom Penny

Rapters should get an easy win tonight

Jimmy Butler is the only starter starting lol

Derrick Rose out again....here comes the aches and pains.....DRose gonna start sitting now

Right in time for my fantasy playoffs. I now have to start Shelvin Mack this week cuz I can't trust him to play. Thanks Rose !!!

ViciousDS

Banned
Right in time for my fantasy playoffs. I now have to start Shelvin Mack this week cuz I can't trust him to play. Thanks Rose !!!

And with Hayward out Mack is not getting 8 dimes like he did the other night

EDIT: Justin holiday starting Aaron Brooks

Holy shit hoiberg has lost all faith in Brooks lol

Brinbe

Lowry is so ridiculously good

And I'd take Ingram over Simmons with absolutely zero hesitation. There's this weird disconnect going on with Simmons that's been going on for a while. I have no idea how experts really think he's an absolute lock for #1 pick when he can't shoot for shit. And if he's a 4 in the league, he's gonna get destroyed against better/more athletic competition. When you compare that with a younger Ingram with his size/skill, recent history tells you that's a ready made superstar in this league.

ViciousDS

Banned
Bench-a-bulls scoring 34 that first quarter lol

What the hell.....

Justin holiday though for Heinrich right now is a working dream.....kid wants to play hard and show he knows how to ball.

That's a shame, because the marketing opportunities with that name were endless. Con for Thon. Meet your Maker. Having Cisco perform "the Thon song" at halftime.

Thon thon thon thon thon...

I mean he's not draft eligible until next year, but it's crazy how his scouting report went from potential KG/Durant type player to being just another hustle big man.

Jarate

Banned
Lowry is so ridiculously good

And I'd take Ingram over Simmons with absolutely zero hesitation. There's this weird disconnect going on with Simmons that's been going on for a while. I have no idea how experts really think he's an absolute lock for #1 pick when he can't shoot for shit. And if he's a 4 in the league, he's gonna get destroyed against better/more athletic competition. When you compare that with a younger Ingram with his size/skill, recent history tells you that's a ready made superstar in this league.

Simmons can play every position on the court. He's going to most likely be a point guard on offense and a sf on defense

Remember when people were talking KD to the Dubs? Y'all got it flipped.

Stephen Curry ‏@StephenCurry30 13m
Sincerely appreciate all the bday love today! Blessed to see another year and continue to get better on and...

CdjNtaeUAAAgh2s.jpg:large

Curry to OKC.

I know it's a 3 symbol, too.

The Boston Celtics allegedly had Draymond Green in their top-3 going into the 2012 NBA Draft.

The Celtics had Anthony Davis and Jared Sullinger ahead of Green.

Boston selected Sullinger with 21st overall pick and then took Fab Melo with the 22nd overall pick.

Ainge please.

Top Bottom