• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

For what it's worth that Draymond Green quote came from Brian Scalabrine talking about how Mike Zarren, the assistant GM, had the prospects ranked.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016...-about-the-blazers-giant-mascot-battle-royale

https://youtu.be/cNxSUTwjGBM

gkyDIEa.gif

I think I had a stretch last night shooting hoops where I went 8/9 from behind the arc. I love this progress, can it continue.

ANyway, Go Lakers! So glad that we beat the Warriors. Still giving me memories.

lmao. I didn't know Raptors got a 2016 first round pick from Bargnani. Holy shit. They got a chance to get a top 10 pick on it.

NY pick currently 8th, DEN 9th.
So right now Raps pick 9th.

Damn Jose for daggering the Lakers like that. And fuck the Nuggets for winning games.

It never shows in the stats, but David West is such a momentum shifter for the Spurs. The past two games the Spurs have trailed closing the third quarter and entering into the fourth, and both times the Spurs' runs to end those games came courtesy of David West scoring on three straight possessions. Cannot say enough how glad I am he is on the team. Aldridge and Leonard get a lot of attention, but he has been critical to their success coming off the bench and hasn't quite been getting his due.

So, Celtics lose, Nets win, here I am hoping the Lakers win The Worst Game Ever and even that doesn't look likely. Plus, Duncan passed Havlicek on the all-time scoring list.

What a fuck shit fuck kind of night for basketball.

Champagne

Banned
Kawhi Leonard is an absolute monster.

In 34 minutes he gets you an ultra efficient 20 with 5 boards, 4 assists, and 3 steals and then turns around and neutralizes CP3 and the Clips' offense on the other side of the ball. And he's good for doing this every single night.

I think he's really gonna make some news in the playoffs this year. He's the only superstar on a chain and I think Pop is really gonna unleash him when the time comes.

"Durant on Boston: "It's a family atmosphere I feel when I walk around the city. So yeah, I like it a lot."" - @ByJayKing

I think it's clear Durant is signing with the C's in the offseason.

Smart is defending KD tonight. This is going to end up with Smart punching him in the dick and ruining any chance of Durant going to Boston.

Kevin Love was going to take the minimum to go to Boston until Olynyk ripped his arm out of its socket and tried to beat him with it. At which point, he reluctantly decided to accept the Cavs' max deal.

Or he'll be like "shit I better join this team so I don't get punched in the dick again" as long as Marcus signs a multi-year deal

I like the way you think.

Kevin Love was going to take the minimum to go to Boston until Olynyk ripped his arm out of its socket and tried to beat him with it. At which point, he reluctantly decided to accept the Cavs' max deal.

Good riddance, I want someone who plays for the love of the game not money.

Top Bottom