• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Well this game is going about as well as expected.

Edit:

Durant talking about the Celtics and Boston.

mMZUVDc.gif

hbkdx12

How does he do it y'all?

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

For fuck sake, every dubs game is like an ongoing highlight reel. It's hard to keep up

for the first time in a long time the Eastern playoffs look more exciting than the West. The first round in the West is looking like it's going to be awful.

for the first time in a long time the Eastern playoffs look more exciting than the West. The first round in the West is looking like it's going to be awful.

West has really been plagued with injuries.
I rather see how the Jazz fair against the Warriors in the first round of the playoffs than Dallas. Rockets vs. OKC could be an exciting series though.
Memphis Grizzlies have done a great job just being in playoff contention. They have been hit by one injury to a player after another. They getting bounced in the first round, it will suck if it was by the Clippers. They finally got over that hurdle.
Portland is just a team with no legit frontcourt and an excellent backcourt probably second best in the West.
Massive disappointment have been the Kings I seriously thought they were going to make a playoff push for that 8th seed. They have been lowkey tanking and are in great position to get a player like Jamal Murray. What a travesty. Boogie has to be held accountable as well. I mean right now the team looks like they don't give a flying fuck about anything. They just want season to end.

East should be fun this year. That 8th seed is going to be a battle. I rather want to face the Pacers right now rather than the Bulls or Pistons. Thank you Paul George, you superstar. Raps got this first matchup locked down if DeMarre Carroll is healthy.

phanphare

Banned

lol, what's he doing? he's not watching his man or the ball.

One team that is mad underrated are the Charlotte Hornets.
This team goes 11 deep in the rotation with like all dudes average double digits in scoring.

man, how about marvin williams? dude's having a career year after a season where it looked like father time might be looming. never ceases to amaze me how well he's been playing this season.

Durant gave Greenhearts the vapors earlier yesterday.

He noted how he hadn’t played a game in the Garden since November 2012. “So, yeah,” he said, “looking forward to it. They’re some of the best fans in the world and definitely support their team.”

Asked about Boston, Durant said, “I like the city a lot. I like the city a lot. It’s cold, but they love sports here. It’s a family atmosphere I feel when I walk around the city. So, yeah, I like it a lot.”

Following the game, he was complimentary of Isaiah Thomas, saying, “I’ve never seen a guy so small that can do just about anything on a basketball court.”

Looks like Durant to Boston is a done deal.

If the Lakers get the first or second overall picks I wonder if they try and trade it straight up for DMC? Personally I don't think I would, but could that make LA more desirable to someone like Durant?

I've been saying that all along. The C's are going to sweep their way through the finals.

How can a team make the finals in April, when their season ends?

If the Lakers get the first or second overall picks I wonder if they try and trade it straight up for DMC? Personally I don't think I would, but could that make LA more desirable to someone like Durant?

DMC is locker room poison and hasn't done jack with the Kings outside of constant losing. Not sure he's a draw for anyone, really

I mean I read that the Lakers are going to go ALL-IN in KD like anything he wants he gets. Scott Brooks as coach if he wants, absolutely anything. Movie deals like whatever Dwight was promised times 10. But he will probably still say no to the Lakers.
What is sad is that the GSW are generating the interest of young fans and trying to establish themselves as the new "golden team in the NBA."

I am lowering my stance on the FreeBoogie movement. Yes the Kings are a joke but he is obviously a problem as well.
Same thing that Shaq had when he wasn't taking coaching well till he had a proven coach. If Karl isn't proven enough for Boogie then surely it has to be Byron Scott. I hope people see that sarcasm in my statement.

But the Lakers front office shat themselves last offseason so hard that the had to ask LMA to come back for a second meeting because of how awful the first one went.

Lakernation is delusional if they think the people in mgmt there are capable of pulling anything major off this offseason. They're front office is nearing knicks level of bad

But the Lakers front office shat themselves last offseason so hard that the had to ask LMA to come back for a second meeting because of how awful the first one went.

Lakernation is delusional if they think the people in mgmt there are capable of pulling anything major off this offseason. They're front office is nearing knicks level of bad

I wonder who in the right mind thought it was a good idea for Kobe to partake in these meetings. Phil Jackson is leaving the Knicks for the Lakers in due time.
Absolute travesty how he robbed the Knicks of like 15 million dollars annually and leave to join his wife and the management to run the Lakers.

Jarate

Banned
George Karl used to be a great coach, but has struggled mightily with players, and hasnt really been that good post milwaukee. Pissed off stars in Denver, and hell, got fired even after winning coach of the year.

He's been kind of a dick his entire life, you can call Boogie coddled and such, but really, he has a coach who obviously doesnt like him and an organization that's a dumpster fire.

I would love him in Philly tbh

I don't think Boogie not getting along with Karl is an indictment on him as a player. Karl has never had amazing repoire with his players and pretty much wanted DMC gone day 1. That and Boogie actually has responded to solid coaching in the past both in college and in the NBA with Mike Malone as well as on Team USA.

He's proven to be a real coachable player. Just he keeps getting surrounded by knuckleheads.

Sandfox

Mitch Kupchak has proven that he's is capable of pulling major moves.

Top Bottom