• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Id give anything to have Pringles back in LA, he was a real coach.

the ironic thing is that Pringles would be a great coach for the current roster. I think he'd figure out how to get the most out of Julius Randle and D'Angelo. Unfortunately his rep is trash now since he chased the $$$ on rosters that did not fit his style at all.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Holy cow, the Spurs are up by 20 on the Hornets and the first half just ended.

He can stay the heck away from the team. No way would I want him on the team or the bandwagon fans that would follow.

quarter not half

7 points in 1 quater

lol

they called time out after the spurs scored a basket in the 2nd quarter

this is amazing

My bad, I meant quarter. I admit I was a bit worried the Spurs would come out a little flat this game coming off the emotional drain of the GS game and being on the road against a decent team (if at least by the East's standard). Pleasant surprise so far.

Dirk joining Karl Malone, Jordan, and KaJ as one of the only players to drop 40 at 37 or older is amazing.

Cuban should give that man Kobe money for his sendoff. I can understand Timmy taking a cut but he doesn't have to carry the Spurs anymore. Freaking Dirk took less money than Timmy and he still has to carry his team.

Mark Cuban is the absolute worst
pacspit.gif
pacspit.gif

Spurs just let Jeremy Lin style all over them. I don't understand this team. They'll beat OKC at home then go to Indiana and lose. They beat Golden State at home and go to Charlotte and lose. They seem to always get punked by some Eastern team.

Spurs just let Jeremy Lin style all over them. I don't understand this team. They'll beat OKC at home then go to Indiana and lose. They beat Golden State at home and go to Charlotte and lose. They seem to always get punked by some Eastern team.

Charlotte always seem to one quality 6th man step up big time every game.

Bench didn't show up for this game. All of the starters are in double figures, but couldn't make the big plays when it mattered. Games like this tell me the Spurs still have a ways to go before they can even hope to take on GS in a series.

phanphare

Banned
honestly courtney lee was the difference maker in the second half, I felt. dude's starting to fit in really nice

his presence on offense and defense kept our focus up

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Curry is only 1 for 5 from 3 point range. I guess he is getting enveloped by an awesome defense and caves in to pressure in these huge games. Oh wait...that was the Spurs talk...this is the Twolves. nm...guess he is just having an off night.

Fjordson

Warriors look eager to lose to the T'Wolves...

We need to get Bogut and Iggy some HGH or something. McAdoo and Barnes ain't cutting it.

hbkdx12

Dubs are struggling

Thought they'd come out with a vengeance after Saturday.

Now that the Spurs lost tonight, dubs need this win

boxter432

Refs (aka Kenny Mauer) sure want warriors to win. Draymond cleanly stripped, foul. Draymond gets away wish pushing hacking and over the backs constantly.

Refs and wolves inability to rebound keeping warriors in this game.

Edit: and the wolves bench.

Top Bottom