• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

Disappointing in the Lakers un-clutchness tonight. They better bring their A game tomorrow against PHX. That shit is going to be like the GSW/Spurs of Tanking.

fYKJiY1.png

Not a bad day.

Really good ESPN article on how Nike lost Stephen Curry in the "Sneaker Wars". http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15047018/how-nike-lost-stephen-curry-armour

It got worse from there. A PowerPoint slide featured Kevin Durant's name, presumably left on by accident, presumably residue from repurposed materials. "I stopped paying attention after that," Dell says. Though Dell resolved to "keep a poker face," throughout the entirety of the pitch, the decision to leave Nike was in the works.

I wonder how many people got fired for that.

They would have to assemble in Miami. Wade isn't going anywhere.

wade could leave, dude has done so much for the heat that he doesn't have to justify it to anyone. He's gold down here, i think folks will understand if he walks away to finish his career to play with his bro.

He gave the city 3 rings, let him do as he pleases.

PBY

Banned
wade could leave, dude has done so much for the heat that he doesn't have to justify it to anyone. He's gold down here, i think folks will understand if he walks away to finish his career to play with his bro.

Agree. That said, Wade prob not going to Cleveland, and I KNOW Lala not gonna be cool waiving a no trade clause for Cleveland.

Gigglepoo

He could leave but he doesn't seem like the type to bolt to Cleveland. I'd say there's a very high chance he retires in Miami.

He could leave but he doesn't seem like the type to bolt to Cleveland. I'd say there's a very high chance he retires in Miami.

The way LeBron is talking it sounds like a one year deal when they're all old and pretty much washed up, Miami seems like the kind of place you'd want to do that in.

CP3 ain't shit
Melol
Wade is getting older and older , think of 2014 finals against the Spurs washed
LeBron in his last years will be worse than Kobe , mark my words

Better do it in the next 3 years with a decent big and ok bench or you'll get washed

Wade's defense is gone. Can't get worse than this can it?

nillah

Banned
Between the injuries, a clown of a team... Kobe really made one hell of a comeback... Just a shame the rides almost done. When do the lakers play next?

Apparently Draymond put up a video of him doing 118mph in traffic on his snapchat. What a genius.
118 that's it? I push a TOYOTA PRIUS well over 120mph down there on the high way, c'mon man

I figured the Spurs were going to play angry and blow the Heat out.

To be honest, Spo should have rested Wade tonight, especially coming off a back to back, so he would be well rested for Friday.

Jarate

Banned
why am I watching the Sixers and the Nuggets play D:

this is like watching a college game. People dont even have to play defense, both teams just miss wide open shots

Top Bottom