• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

nillah

Banned
Giannis Antetokounmpo Gtfo of Milwaukee. That one bounce dribble into the lane is far to deadly to be underground in the middle of no where

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
They need to change the rules for fouls on jumpers.. just because a guy leaves his feet doesn't mean you should be able to jump into them and draw a foul. (one of the) stupidest rules in the game.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
CP3 ain't shit
Melol
Wade is getting older and older , think of 2014 finals against the Spurs washed
LeBron in his last years will be worse than Kobe , mark my words

Better do it in the next 3 years with a decent big and ok bench or you'll get washed

No a single great 3 point shooter in the bunch either.

Wade and LeBron are downright fucking terrible 3pt shooters.. Melo is bad.. and CP3 is decent at best.

They could win some, but all those guys are on the decline.

mJA1Xza.png

AszdSC3.gif

Jarate

Banned
How is that relevant when they don't get the pick if it's number 1 or 30?

You might as well win and try to build some confidence. Yeah they suck ass, but why not play your guys.

Not only that, they're going to be in the same division as the Celtics and are gonna play them a lot. Im not a big fan of actively helping those you play more often for the sole purpose of "keeping your few assets uninjured" both of whom are with long contracts and dont really have that much value.

There's literally no reason not to win right now. Unless Lopez and Young decided to give up (in which case, I personally wouldnt want that player on my team) in which case i guess it's fine?

You might as well win and try to build some confidence. Yeah they suck ass, but why not play your guys.

Not only that, they're going to be in the same division as the Celtics and are gonna play them a lot. Im not a big fan of actively helping those you play more often for the sole purpose of "keeping your few assets uninjured" both of whom are with long contracts and dont really have that much value.

There's literally no reason not to win right now. Unless Lopez and Young decided to give up (in which case, I personally wouldnt want that player on my team) in which case i guess it's fine?

Lopez and Young are decent assets in my opinion. Especially Young who is on a pretty good contract. They should be trying to win but not at the expense of potentially hurting either of these guys, they gain nothing by having either of them hurt in an important off-season.

1. Celtics
2. 76ers
3. Lakers

Make it happen, Silver.

Jaylen Brown is intriguing at that point, if we can't trade the pick for DMC or something. No thanks on Dunn or Buddy Heild.

BTW I pickd up Jonathan Abrams "Boys Among Men" about the HS to NBA phenomenen and it's so far a pretty great read. Some great behind the scenes stories about the high school kids who went pro. They talk about how Jerry Krause had an offer on the table in 1997 of Scottie Pippen to the Celtics for one or both of their lottery picks, which Krause would have used on TMac who he had a hard on for. Supposedly Jordan threatened to retire and killed the deal, but imagine TMac playing with old man Jordan? It would have either made him even better or completely destroyed him. Krause also says that he was super close to drafting Shawn Kemp in 1989 but took Stacy King instead because he was afraid of Kemp being so young and playing so close to his home. Imagine Kemp/Jordan/Pippen all in their primes?!?

Top Bottom