• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

phanphare

Banned
Muggsy couldn't beat a bunch of ambulance chasers, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-feWFwFYAM

iJqRBaf.gif

neptunes

Toronto is one piece a way from contending. That one piece could be KD.

Boston is many pieces away from contending.

I wonder what is the harder pill to swallow

Jarate

Banned
Yeah, if the Celtics got a legitimate scorer on their team they'd be a contender easily. You don't need a team of superstars to "compete" for a title, it just improves your odds significantly.

KD is also a good enough scorer to pull a Nowitzki or Iverson and make deep runs with good roleplayers and a hot hand

Toronto is going to have an interesting offaeason. Derozan is aninteresting player but I doubt hell be worth what he gets in the open market

Derozan is an interesting guy, I recognize that he's good but I don't think I'd want the Celtics to pay him the kind of money he's going to get.

Fjordson

Injury report for Dallas tonight in Golden State...

Evans (shoulder),
Parsons (right knee) &
Harris (personal) are not with team
Williams (abdominal strain) & Nowitzki (rest) OUT.

Might be time to rest Steph or Dray. Or both.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like his game won't age wel at all, then again he's only 26

It took me a few years but I've accepted he's going to be given the max or at least close to it.

I agree his game may not age well but he's at least shown his entire career that he's a hard worker and with how much he's improved himself I'd expect the same to happen once certain parts of his game start to deteriorate.

Jarate

Banned
Derozan is going to get mad overpaid

I don't want any part of that. An inneficient scoring guard is pretty meh, although the SG position is really thin. But I think that will change heavily as certain players get older, and with a surprisingly decent SG class this year too

I haven't really looked up too many upcoming FAs, I'll have to scout them and figure out who has good statistics going his way.

Is Mike Conley a FA this year?

Fjordson

You should enjoy your caviar while the Warriors are on top
ufdup.png

Nothings worse than having your favorite team suck and you don't even want to watch the regular season.
Even when the Warriors were bad I thought the season was too long.

I mean look at tomorrow's big prime time game. Looks a lot worse now that the Spurs are resting Aldridge, Ginobli, Duncan, Parker and Kawhi. Just no need for this many games imo.

Even when the Warriors were bad I thought the season was too long.

I mean look at tomorrow's big prime time game. Looks a lot worse now that the Spurs are resting Aldridge, Ginobli, Duncan, Parker and Kawhi. Just no need for this many games imo.

NBATV instead of ABC :/

Top Bottom