• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K11 |OT| The Greatest of All Time | Reviews | PS3/360 League Sign-Up

Smokey said:
Kind of funny isn't it?!

Where are all of the Cavs lifelongs?!

oh..they're in south beach.

alg_pat_riley.jpg

DCX

DCX
charsace said:
Look at the league list and I see myself being in the playoffs (and lose to DCX like always) and maybe even make it further than PheeKNICKS.
For the truth.

DCX

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You know, I was thinking that perhaps 2K should've also added in the 93-95 Rockets teams, the 93-94 Knicks, and the 94-95 Magic for some "what-if" scenarios - have the Bulls squads of those seasons in there, but this time with Jordan still on-board.

Then again, they'd still be missing Barkley's Suns squad.

Smokey said:
Kind of funny isn't it?!

Where are all of the Cavs lifelongs?!

oh..they're in south beach.

But they won 60+ games last season!

And I don't want to hear anything about Mrs. LeBron Wade. Basketball is a team sport.

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
I'll take the Kings, as much as I despise them, if only because I like those classic blue unis. And I guess they're in CA, too. Oh, and the Cavs suck.

Sigh.

SamuraiX-

AtlusAram said:
I'll take the Kings, as much as I despise them, if only because I like those classic blue unis. And I guess they're in CA, too. Oh, and the Cavs suck.

Sigh.

Where's the hate for the Kings coming from?

Sanjuro

Cloudy said:
I'm a Lakers fan. Using the Celtics is bad enough. I can't deal with Snaq on there either :lol
I know you are that's why I'm pissed at you taking them. I'll give you the Spurs and Scalabrine or something.

so I tried to get this today at a walmart. Called them up and the Lady said they had it. Drove there happy as shit only for some dude to and the very same lady to say whoops we don't got it.

FML.

ecnal

AtlusAram said:

Sigh.

gimme tyreke

Smokey

NBA2K VETS

1.Smokey - Rockets
2.Ecnal - Magic
3.DCX - Knicks
4.Pheeniks - Heat
5.Birdman - Mavericks
6.charsAce - Jazz
7.CB3 - Lakers
8.Nightz - Hornets
9.Daw - Nuggets
10.Mrbob - Thunder
11.Dmczaf - Bulls
12.FiveRing (Blazers?)
13.Konex - Celtics
14.anachronous_one - Hawks
15.Dark Faze - Wizards
16.HEY LOW 2 - Warriors
17.aznpxdd -Grizzlies
18.FMT - Suns
19.Truelize - Bucks

Rookies that have played in other GAF leagues

20.LukeSmith - Clippers
21.LiveWire - 76ers
22.Shurs - Twolves
23.sanjuro Tsubaki - Spurs

True Rookies

24.DY_nasty - Bobcats
25.Baby Milo -Pacers
26.Kai - Nets
27.Vestal - Pistons
28.Snack - Raptors
29.AtlusAram - Kings
30.Reaver18 - Cavs

360 TEAM SIGNUP IS FINISHED

11113257.jpg

Smokey

Shurs said:
So how does picking up free agents work? Reverse of the team picking order?

There's usually a pool of FA, however we haven't allowed them to be used. I think the openness of trade within the 2k league makes up for there being no online franchise mode and free agents. You'll see when it gets started and people start proposing dumb shit and you sit there with a lolwut.jpg look on your face.

Shurs

Smokey said:
There's usually a pool of FA, however we haven't allowed them to be used. I think the openness of trade within the 2k league makes up for there being no online franchise mode and free agents. You'll see when it gets started and people start proposing dumb shit and you sit there with a lolwut.jpg look on your face.

Damn. I was hoping to bring Rashad McCants back to Minnesota.

Vestal

Personally I am surprised I was able to grab the Pistons being so far down the list.. Rip, Gordon, Teshaun and Big Ben makes for a decent line up. Also surprised the Spurs made it out of the Vet picks.

Smokey

Rookies: Before anybody tells you otherwise, it is wise to work with me in trades to help your progression into a better NBA2K player. Everybody I've traded with in the past has gotten better, true story.

Shurs

Smokey said:
Rookies: Before anybody tells you otherwise, it is wise to work with me in trades to help your progression into a better NBA2K player. Everybody I've traded with in the past has gotten better, true story.

Do we have to wait until the season starts to trade players?

Are we waiting for the first roster update before we lock in the rosters that we'll use this season, or are we playing with the day one rosters?

Smokey

Shurs said:
Do we have to wait until the season starts to trade players?

Are we waiting for the first roster update before we lock in the rosters that we'll use this season, or are we playing with the day one rosters?

League'll start on Oct 20th a good 2 weeks after release. Whatever roster update is out at that time we'll roll with.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
DY_nasty:

i need matt carroll, thanks

I still remember that bum from 2k9.

Smokey said:
Smokey
Biggest swindler in 2K League history
(Today, 12:46 PM)
Reply | Quote

rookies, a word of wisdom:
i want you to picture smokey making this face
everytime you consider trading with him.
is that really a smile you can trust?
ka5loh.png

Omiee

this game is looking fucking good this year, cant wait to get the pc version.
realy hope we can get some pc league up

Smokey

viakado said:
Smokey
Biggest swindler in 2K League history
(Today, 12:46 PM)
Reply | Quote

rookies, a word of wisdom:
i want you to picture smokey making this face
everytime you consider trading with him.
is that really a smile you can trust?
ka5loh.png

2e5saqx.jpg

2K Sports better beef up their server farm. With no NBA Elite and Michael Jordan this year, those servers may get hit hard. Then again . . . the could ship a buggy piece of crap leaving basketball fans stranded with nothing.

I guess they can repurpose NHL 2Kn servers over to NBA 2K11. :-(

Smokey said:
League'll start on Oct 20th a good 2 weeks after release. Whatever roster update is out at that time we'll roll with.

I still remember that bum from 2k9.

:lol

matt carroll and mcgirk would usually combined for like 80% of my points! carroll was bullshit from 3 off the screen plays

Top Bottom