• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K14 PS4 |OT| ... I said gahhhhhh dammmmmnnnnn

Z3M0G

Do y'all think they will actually keep the servers for 2k14 up this time? Or will it be like all the other games and they shut them down as soon as the new game comes out?
I didnt even think of that when I purchased this game... im so done with sports games. Never again.

eCU.gif

I'm done with this game, just deleted the data for space and will be trading it in some time.

Some of the animation is pretty good though, other times it looks like a video game.

Z3M0G

So what do we know about 2K15 at this point?

- Will career character carry over? (Incredibly dirty if they do not... especially after potentially spending oodles of cash on points.)

- Will 2K14 servers stay up? (See point above)

- What improvements are there? etc...

I really hope they bring back the old association mode. I don't want cut scenes, I want to be able to make multi team trades and control multiple teams at the same time.

I don't know shit about basket-ball (the only players I know are Michael Jordan, Tony Parker and Joakim Noah) but I've heard NBA 2K14 was a good game and I'm buying a PS4 today

Is it worth a purchase?

No, stay away from it. I popped back into this thread and even after MONTHS I see the same exact posts.

It continues to sell so 2K15 will be the same shitty pay2win cluster fuck this is. Just ignore basketball games for now or get 2k13.

cacophony

This game is such fucking garbage

I just played (well quit) an online game where the entire other team was invisible.................................

So what do we know about 2K15 at this point?

- Will career character carry over? (Incredibly dirty if they do not... especially after potentially spending oodles of cash on points.)
If it's anything like last gen, no your character won't transfer. They don't care you spent cash and want it transferable.

Anyone know if the new firmware update fix the audio dropping issues?

This still happens to me. I tend to play at night though, so I've just been plugging in headphones to the controller for the most part and that's fine.

edit: We need a 2k15 thread. Tons of news over the past few weeks and I've not known where to post about it.

And we already do! NBA 2k15 Official Thread --> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=906107

Top Bottom