• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

BlindRage

That games doesn't exist as soon as the 7th comes.

Right, I remember the last one they had ronnie2k said something like "MIGHT be the last sale ever" but fuck, I just wanna give them money to get this last achievement. I just don't wanna give them $20 for 80,000 vc lmao.

So I guess the better question, how long do you think I have before they cut off 2k14? Meaning i won't be able to connect to myteam? I'm hoping they don't do it soon.

theWB27

People saying they didn't have enough time to get a new commentator,I'm calling bullshit. Since most of his lines sound exactly the same

That's allot of lines to replace in just 5 months from the time Kerr got hired to release. 2k's commentary is pretty intertwined.

People saying they didn't have enough time to get a new commentator,I'm calling bullshit. Since most of his lines sound exactly the same

2K has a ton of commentary though, built up over years since they hired Kerr.

They also removed the halftime show, some are speculating it's due to Damon Bruce dropping sexist remarks recently.. Seems like a weird year for presentation aside from bringing in Shaq and Ernie in the pre-game. I think they'll be back on track for 2K16.

BlindRage

I know, I'm part of the problem. But I put 250+ hrs into 2k14 and only need like heat, spurs and Knicks teams to be complete and get the achievement, I don't mind tossing them $20-$40 (of the $300+ I have left from the GameStop promo) to just have all the achievements and be able to play 2k15.

new nba 2k wow hopefully they fix the dumb teammate ai after all these years!

mLEV1q.gif

ohh..

k4n3

Banned
Kerr is coaching and commentating this game

Wtf

i know that will me a total mind F .... what happens when you play golden state does he talk about himself as a coach? lmao and if they have throw back teams you can also have him playing too.....

NBA2k14 was so disappointing for me outside of the visuals. The menus were somehow much worse, loading was atrocious, virtual coins bs, and the modes were downgraded/gutted. Wish I could get a decent trade-in anywhere.

Clevinger

Gif is too fast to tell what's happening for me.

Someone tries to pass to the top right, it gets deflected. The problem, I'm guessing, was the teammate at the upper left just freezes and doesn't chase the ball and even just stands there for a couple seconds during transition.

Gif is too fast to tell what's happening for me.

look at chalmers and wade.

on a side note, whenever a player makes a basket and they are shown on the camera (much like in real games), you can't inbound the ball so pretty much they've gone to the other side of the court (as the player's face is being shown) before you've inbounded.

why.

ViciousDS

Banned
Someone tries to pass to the top right, it gets deflected. The problem, I'm guessing, was the teammate at the upper left just freezes and doesn't chase the ball and even just stands there for a couple seconds during transition.

Which happens quite often in real nba games when a player knows hes not going to catch the player. Why waste a foul chasing someone down who is going to make a basket before you catch up.

They are not break away points for nothing lol.

Which happens quite often in real nba games when a player knows hes not going to catch the player. Why waste a foul chasing someone down who is going to make a basket before you catch up.

They are not break away points for nothing lol.

please. even the player on the top-corner tried to chase the ball, and chalmers+wade stood there frozen.

add the fact that they sprinted when green was about to dunk the ball at the other end of the court.

AI not running back on break-aways when they weren't going to catch them anyway is the least of my worries.

I'd like them to not step out of bounds after I pass to them and cause turnovers.

ViciousDS

Banned
please. even the player on the top-corner tried to chase the ball, and chalmers+wade stood there frozen.

add the fact that they sprinted when green was about to dunk the ball at the other end of the court.

Yes, some AI is dumb but im not even sure flash noe a days in the first basket of the game would chase that. I wasnt expecting perfect AI, also do we know what difficulty that youtuber is playing on?

Also heres my example

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNeF_YieIvs

Bollocks

yeah, I don't see the problem either

rose2_081126.jpg

While technically it would be correct, he plays for his hometown so of course they introduce him as from Chicago.
I can't remember a single Bulls intro where it wasn't like that.

Hopefully they can patch it and play a different audio file. It's just odd to introduce the hometown kid like that.

mrpookles

NBA2k14 was so disappointing for me outside of the visuals. The menus were somehow much worse, loading was atrocious, virtual coins bs, and the modes were downgraded/gutted. Wish I could get a decent trade-in anywhere.

I thought the 360/PS3 version was the best ever in the series, but yeah, the 'next-gen' version was awful. Looked great, played poorly and basic features were missing.

The player is capped in mycareer until you play mypark. smh. why 2k always fix some things then do something really really stupid every year?

they can just lock you from hit high 90s in the first two seasons or something, don't force mycareer people to player other modes to level up.

Glad I found this out. Made my decision not to buy their vc filled shit easier.

Jonm1010

Banned
The player is capped in mycareer until you play mypark. smh. why 2k always fix some things then do something really really stupid every year?

they can just lock you from hit high 90s in the first two seasons or something, don't force mycareer people to player other modes to level up.

Well that is just ridiculous.

Why not just give us a choice at the beginning or even better during the MyCareer mode to choose whether your MyPlayer will be used in MyPark? If you want to level up past the cap just let us do it and disable that character from MyPark. Or better yet allow you to transfer a capped out clone that can be used separately in MyPark and its own MyCareer.

It's like 2k takes one step forward and two steps back every iteration this gen.

At this point I feel like I am going to have to get the PC version just so I can mod the game.

Fjordson

Wow, I missed this. So dumb.

hbkdx12

LMFAO

They need to break/fuck things up every year so they can tout "improvements" for the following year

I love how they acknowledge things wrong with 2k14 that they could easily patch (excellent A+ shots bricking, ai responding too quickly on blocked shots) but instead trumpet it as being fixed in 2k15 and say fuck you to the ppl who've been dealing with dumb shit for the past year

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I play about 5 hours of myCareer every year before inevitably giving up on it. it's just boring to me.

Top Bottom