• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol

You should find a way to atleast rent it,you and I would have great games,as good as Show 06!

Yea I went there.

DCX

DCX
DCX said:
I have games against the Raptors , Celtics and Sonics. guys let me know so i can be done with my season.

DCX

Updated, again i would like to done with this season before the MLB one starts to be honest, but it seems dead to me...

DCX

DMczaf

I'm probably going to set a date for the playoffs soon since only Konex and Truelize are below 10 games played right now. And I'm guessing the people who have 6 games or less left to play have Konex and Truelize left :lol

DMczaf said:
I'm probably going to set a date for the playoffs soon since only Konex and Truelize are below 10 games played right now. And I'm guessing the people who have 6 games or less left to play have Konex and Truelize left :lol

Yeah, we should just set a deadline and then start the playoffs. Anyone who doesn't finish their games should get automatic losses (the loser should be whoever played the least amount of games). I think this way people who actually played their games should be in the playoffs and those who didn't play probably won't make it.

-I still have to play Jobber and True. I'll be able to finish those games Sunday evening if you guys will be around.

Top Bottom