• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it's tough for people to watch LeBron get shitted on, they idolize him. How was it cool though for him to do this with his supersquads to the east? That wasn't boring? Nah it was cool because it was Bron Bron doing the thrashing.

Now suddenly KDs a bitch for chasing his ring, and the NBA needs to step in. Only NOW is it a problem. EL OH EL.
Thrashing? Those Heat teams were not close to as good as these Warriors.

They had to fight for their championships. I understand people trying to make the comparison, but it really isn't very similar except for "great player goes to different team"

Who can really beat the Warriors in the West in the next couple? Shit before KD this was a question.

If Lamarcus Aldridge wasn't trash and CP3 teamed up with them they would have a good shot. Kawhi with his defense will be the best player in the league in the coming years

Unfortunately Aldridge is garbage

Miracle

Mike-Brown.jpg

He's still getting checks from the Cavs until 2020. Gonna go over Lebron for a ring this year.

Mr. Potato Head is winning at life right now.

?
Golden St./OKC would be a coin flip, and they would have to go through the Spurs and Rockets in the second round just to get to that point. The East still sucks, but the KD move turned the entire NBA playoffs into the Eastern Conference playoffs.

So what? We saw this year, KD moving or staying would change only one other team, and the playoffs were complete crap because EVERY other team sucked. So you add one more competitive team to the mix, then the playoffs are the conference and NBA finals instead of just the NBA finals.

The shifting order of who gets 3rd-16th place in the playoffs is utterly meaningless, because the regular season had a bunch of entertaining teams and ball even if those teams weren't great record wise.

There's no fix that removes these two teams from the equation.

Damerman

I hate the Warriors

half there fans are bandwagoners who abandoned Lakers once we became ass

Most artificial fanbase in the league

I want Lonzo Ball already
Why do people always do this bullshit? When the heat were winning this was the only criticism of the heat. like FOH with that stale garbage.

rambis

Banned
I'm guessing it's tough for people to watch LeBron get shitted on, they idolize him. How was it cool though for him to do this with his supersquads to the east? That wasn't boring? Nah it was cool because it was Bron Bron doing the thrashing.

Now suddenly KDs a bitch for chasing his ring, and the NBA needs to step in. Only NOW is it a problem. EL OH EL.
It has nothing to do with Lebron. Similarly to the way Lebron was shitted on for the mere thought they might need another player to compete with GSW earlier this year, it rubs people the wrong way that the "greatest team of all time" and previous champions needed KD.

I'm not watching any more of this series. The NBA should really reconsider removing the individual player max and take another look at bird rights so the league is more competitive.

Chase17

Biggest point difference in a finals series is 70 (Spurs over Heat). This is at 41 after two games. Wonder if they catch it.

LionPride

Banned
If Lamarcus Aldridge wasn't trash and CP3 teamed up with them they would have a good shot. Kawhi with his defense will be the best player in the league in the coming years

Unfortunately Aldridge is garbage
To me, Kawhi is #2A in the league with KD as #2B, but CP3 doesn't instill confidence that they'll win. Hell, makes me think they won't make it past the second round

Why do people always do this bullshit? When the heat were winning this was the only criticism of the heat. like FOH with that stale garbage.

Plus it's not like the Warriors were the heat who competed year in and year out.

Before Kerr got there and Curry became Curry, the Warriors were barely, and I mean BARELY a half step above the Clippers in terms of the worst franchises in all of sports, not just the NBA.

The Warriors suffered through 35 years of suck to get to this point.

hbkdx12

Draymond was made to be relatively ineffective with all the early foul trouble and the warriors still never lost the lead and ran away with it in the 3rd quarter and never looked back.

That's scary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom