• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

DDlOk2bXYAI6EKB

Zizic 😍

I don't see why he wouldn't.

Because he's a dude who's been in D.C. And went to Georgetown and is probably going to get a max offer from Brooklyn or Miami and all of that might sound more appealing than living in Indiana on a rebuilding team.

Bread

Banned
I think chances are he plays two extra months and is 120% of the player he was before.
Hip injuries are a godsend, really. My grandmother broke her hip and they gave her a new shiny metal one. You've got to think that's better than old bones. Will Thomas become the first cyborg NBA star?

Nafai1123

Banned
Hip injuries are a godsend, really. My grandmother broke her hip and they gave her a new shiny metal one. You've got to think that's better than old bones. Will Thomas become the first cyborg NBA star?

IT gonna have a 50'' vert after a Rookie of the Year style botched surgery.

I had to look those guys up lol those guys really are bottom of the barrel

Yo man Onuaku is pretty good. Shoots underhanded free throws really well (main asset right there), and while a little slowish he knows where to be and is stronger than Capela (probabl better for when we face teams with more physical bigs - Capela struggled against Steven Adams and Taj Gibson quite a bit)

Would Houston take Carroll and Nogueira for Anderson?

I'd do it in a heartbeat

Suns had maybe the worst performance from the forward positions in the entire league last year. Would be a ridiculous coup for them.

Just cant see why Blake goes there.... besides the 30 million reasons a year or so.

Absolutely not. Their two biggest assets after Booker are Chriss, who took off post-ASB, and Bender (well maybe Ulis over Bender atm, idk). There are also other assets like TJ Warren and Alan Williams to consider.

That being said, maybe if the Suns still have that famed medical staff that helped Nash hit his prime in his early and mid-30s and kept Amare together having decently healthy seasons.

Can you imagine going from working for Gilbert to working with Dolan? The guy must hate his life.

On the other hand, he clearly has experience fending off terrible owners who like to meddle and mess with things (one of his biggest assets was his ability to fend off Gilbert), and Dolan likes to spend money, so will actually pay him.

Bradley should've made a team. The reaction from players showed a lot.

I heard Broussard saying that live (how Bradley got lit up by Booker when he didn't even play) and I was losing my mind.

But Bradley is also a phenomenal one-on-one defender, something a player who has to go face to face against can appreciate, but also far more limited in utility than help and team defense on average.

Klay Thompson and arguably Robert Covington were bigger snubs imo (although Bradley, Klay, and Wall all ended up with more votes than Giannis, who made 2nd team all-defense for his position, which is actually sorta dumb imo. Giannis was outstanding on defense, he has a great shot at a MVP + DPOY + FMVP season in the future)

Harden on instagram about next season

I'm sure the Pacers would love to be" Gasol'd", since that gave the Grizzlies their franchise C.

At this point, this is what the Pacers should be going for.

OH I KNOW. The Rockets have the rights to one of the best players in the world that's not in the NBA, reigning Euroleague MVP point guard Segio Llull

Good luck getting him to the NBA though...

There, I finally found the asset we need for the Paul George trade.

Bill Simmons actually had a pretty good Clippers write-up (asides from step 11, which won't be happening smh)

Bill Simmons said:
2. Trade DeAndre Jordan to Milwaukee for Greg Monroe's expiring contract and a top-four-protected first-round pick.

Doesn't the Freak need an elite rebounder/shot blocker/rim protector/head of handshakes/someone who can get any pretty celebrity on a text in three minutes? The Bucks would be crazy not to do this. DeAndre, Freak, Jabari, Middleton, and Brogdon? With Thon Maker as the grizzled old veteran off the bench? That might be enough to get Marc Lasry and Wes Edens to start speaking again!

Bill Simmons said:
4. Trade Beverley for a pick or a young player, but insist that Jamal Crawford becomes the ”Beverley Tax" in any trade.

In other words, we'll give you Beverley, but you HAVE to take Crawford — a phenomenal teammate and a once-every-three-weeks Heat Check Guy who can't guard anyone, thinks he's way better than he is, and incredibly makes nearly $29 million over the next two seasons because Doc Rivers is the Monopoly player who gives you the Oranges and all the railroads for Boardwalk and thinks he outsmarted you.

Here's a fun idea: Beverley and Crawford to Philly for Jahlil Okafor and a heavily protected future first. Beverley is the perfect point guard for Philly — he's an elite defender who doesn't need to handle the ball, so you could play him with Markelle Fultz and my son Ben Simmons. Crawford becomes the proverbial ”Vet" for a precocious Sixers team that desperately needs someone over 27 to dispense advice like, ”You don't need three cars on a rookie contract," ”You can see her nipple, don't Instagram that," ”You can't let your cousin launch a record label with your money," and ”No no no, you don't enter your credit information over an unsecure network!" The duo would make roughly $19.5 million this year and $19.5 million next season — perfect. Great price. The Lannisters would definitely say yes. Whoops, I meant the Colangelos.

Some of the better ideas in there

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...meet-golden-state-warriors-free-agency-period

Andre Iguodala doesn't have plans to meet with the Golden State Warriors during the initial free-agency period, league sources told ESPN's Chris Haynes.

Iguodala's decision doesn't rule out the small forward returning to the Warriors, but it will give other teams the opportunity to swoop in and take away one component of Golden State's title-winning core.

Teams can begin talking to free agents at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, but no deals can be officially signed until July 7.

ESPN has confirmed a report by The Vertical that Iguodala plans to meet with other teams.

Previous ESPN reports connect Iguodala with the Timberwolves, Spurs, Clippers, 76ers, Magic, Nets and Jazz. The Spurs better not overpay for him.

Mory Dunz

I don't think iggy's importance to the warriors in 2017 is as much as it's being made to seem. Imo

Hit an eff load of buzzer beaters this year though. At least it felt like it.

Top Bottom