• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

phanphare

Banned
look at those locks and then look at this

760_flexfour_140930.jpg

some real samson and delilah shit

Jarate

Banned
Rajon Rondo
Dion Waiters
Carmelo Anthony
Kristaps Porzingis
Joakim Noah

I want to see this happen to the Knicks so bad

Jarate

Banned
Holy shit, the 76ers have legitimately like a roster that's 12 deep right now

Simmons
Embiid
Okafor
Stauskas
Fultz
McConnell
Luwawu-Cabarot
Holmes
Saric
Bayless
Johnson
Covington

WE ARE 2 DEEP 4 U

He's still a decent rotation player? Its a 1 year signing that costs them like nothing. They needed -some- veterans on the team and they managed to do it without any real commitments. Seems fine

I mean, yeah it's a harmless move, i just doubt they are going to get much use out of him, especially if Embiid gets hurt and his minutes increase. I'd rather have Tarik Black in that role to be honest. The fact that Johnson's skillset is exactly what Boston badly needed (rim/paint protection) and yet he still couldn't see the floor for them tells me he's cooked.

gutshot

Simmons
Embiid
Okafor
Stauskas
Fultz
McConnell
Luwawu-Cabarot
Holmes
Saric
Bayless
Johnson
Covington

WE ARE 2 DEEP 4 U

And Furkan makes 13. I'm assuming Okafor will be getting moved?

Jarate

Banned
I mean, yeah it's a harmless move, i just doubt they are going to get much use out of him, especially if Embiid gets hurt and his minutes increase. I'd rather have Tarik Black in that role to be honest. The fact that Johnson's skillset is exactly what Boston badly needed (rim/paint protection) and yet he still couldn't see the floor for them tells me he's cooked.

BUT MUH VETERAN PRESENCE

And Furkan makes 13. I'm assuming Okafor will be getting moved?

Unless Furkan improved a lot he's going to the g-league for most of the season (I do not blame him for wanting to leave Turkey right now)

Okafor will porbably be traded, but I doubt he has any value at all right now. If there were buyers out there, we'd probably have dealt him by now

Boogs31

Sixers still aint making the playoffs.

They are adding Redick, Simmons and Fultz to a team that won 28 games. They probably only need to get to 38-40 wins to make the playoffs in the East next year. They will be getting added development from Embiid and Saric as well. Obviously injuries will be the key factor.

Kickz

@daldridgetnt

Hearing MIN also may be out of Millsap talks, clearing the way for possible resolution w/Denver, meeting w/him tonight. Would be great fit.
5:22 PM - 1 Jul 2017

Guess Thibs could go after Patrick Patterson?

LionPride

Banned

Simmons
Embiid
Okafor
Stauskas
Fultz
McConnell
Luwawu-Cabarot
Holmes
Saric
Bayless
Johnson
Covington

WE ARE 2 DEEP 4 U
Went from a team with 2 NBA quality players to a team with all NBA quality players and Jahlil Okafor

Kickz

@JJWatt

Basketball money is on another level right now.
Fully guaranteed too 😳😳😳
Ain't mad at ya, get what you can get!
3:55 PM - 1 Jul 2017

958 958 Retweets

NFL stay taking Ls, permanent brain damage and your money is not guaranteed.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Every team will be a playoff team in the east. Tanking will require some finesse. Byron Scott would be great in some teams right now.

The Hawks really are going to finish like 15 games under .500 trying to tank and still make the playoffs. They are doomed to their fate of making the playoffs no matter what

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Meanwhile the Hawks are over here pimping in their arena renovation you can go to Top Golf or go get your hair cut at a Killer Mike SWAG Shop vs actually making any fucking moves to help the team.

I also feel like even if the Hawks tank to get better long term they are gonna be stuck in a Philly like situation of "trust the process" cause free agents won't want to come here.

Top Bottom