• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Joe Ingles is a great comeback story, and a good dude. I'm happy that he was able to cash in and stay in town.

Now earn that check by recruiting your boy Hayward.

phanphare

Banned
How is this taking the L? This makes no sense.

it's in the post

Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA 6m6 minutes ago
Woj: #Celtics never gave Indiana a “real offer” to decide yes or no on for Paul George. Speculated Boston thought IND was crying wolf on OKC

Ingles is back with the jazz for 4 years $52 million

Jazz managed to sign one hayward's closest friends who shares the same agent btw

Btw iirc danillo gallinari os next on the list for Boston if they strike out on Hayward XD

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeWiseguy/status/881171086699884548

Cavs nearly had Paul George and the pacers nearly had Gary Harris. My fucking god. Pritchard just didn't want him in the east smh

Gallinari could make the all-star game in the East at this rate tbh

phanphare

Banned
on the one hand if ainge was thinking why bother giving up future assets for a possible one season rental during the one season where you know lebron james will still be in the east I could see that

on the other hand it's paul george and you were in a position to outbid okc

Bread

Banned
on the one hand if ainge was thinking why bother giving up future assets for a possible one season rental during the one season where you know lebron james will still be in the east I could see that

on the other hand it's paul george and you were in a position to outbid okc
Why do you keep ignoring the fact that getting PG would keep us from signing Hayward.

That's too much by almost 10 mil. He was washed this year before rising like a phoenix for one last strip steal on Lebron.

He'll get the super max next year.

Ahh I see, I think GSW should just let Iggy walk. Dude is on the wrong side of 30 and there will always be a veteran out there willing to take a paycut to go to the current Warriors.

Ahh I see, I think GSW should just let Iggy walk. Dude is on the wrong side of 30 and there will always be a veteran out there willing to take a paycut to go to the current Warriors.

You need some kind of depth, and with more money coming in, the cap likely continuing to go up year over year, and they have an owner willing to spend over the Luxury tax to get it done.

Is Durant really gonna take a pay cut now after seeing Steph get that super max?

Stephs super max doesn't matter in regards to signing other guys since they have his bird rights, the same isn't true of KD. Unless Steph was willing to take the vet minimum or something there's no reason, team-building wise, for him to take less than the full max.

Pay the man, and pay Durant, and pay the Luxury Tax, it's not like the Owner can't afford it.
Still gotta pay Klay next year, and then Dray the year after that....
Have you seen the ticket prices? and the new stadium for the 2018-2019 season? Warriors can afford it right now. Keep the train rolling. if they win another title next year, it will already be worth it.

Pay the man, and pay Durant, and pay the Luxury Tax, it's not like the Owner can't afford it.
Still gotta pay Klay next year, and then Dray the year after that....
Have you seen the ticket prices? and the new stadium for the 2018-2019 season? Warriors can afford it right now. Keep the train rolling. if they win another title next year, it will already be worth it.

The new stadium will pay Durant's contract by itself.

TTG

If GSW played it like the Patriots, he wouldn't be back. You could say football players are a lot more replaceable, so maybe they put out some low ball offer, but it's not 15 for 3 years.

You want to keep Iggy around for the same reasons Barnes worked actually. When they go small(which is their best line up), they need a 5th guy that can fit into their defensive switch happy, turnover opportunist system and those guys are hard to find. He's not intimidating anyone on offense, but he can make a play unlike say Roberson or Luc Mba a Clippermooty.

In the end, the Warriors know a lot more about McCaw's development and what their flexibility will be like 2 years from now, so whatever, but it looks like a lot of money from over here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: It's 48 mil, not 45 and it's all guaranteed.

"🌴🏆🏆🏆☘️🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🎷🙅🏾*♂️" -@Isaiah_Thomas

Top Bottom