• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

19424146_1889174088015706_7626681939335103800_n.jpg

Tom Penny

Woj says there was almost a sign and trade for Amir Johnson. Okafor would of went back to the Celtics in that deal.

Ainge fucking up shit and probably didn't want to give up a meaningless Clippers Memphis pick. At least Okafor can do one thing..bench score for a few minutes.

Sandfox

Cole Zwicker‏ @colezwicker 1m1 minute ago
Woj on the Jump says Boston never gave Indy a real offer when the Pacers went back to them before pulling the trigger on the OKC package
Danny Ainge ladies and gentlemen.

Sandfox

Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA 6m6 minutes ago
Woj: #Celtics never gave Indiana a ”real offer" to decide yes or no on for Paul George. Speculated Boston thought IND was crying wolf on OKC
lol. Ainge took the L here.

It would be interesting to see Westbrook actually focusing on being the assist leader. He could easily do it. I just can't see him deferring when it matters.

IF anything I think his assists numbers ideally should go down. PG and Gay are guys that can facilitate offense and play with the ball.

IF anything I think his assists numbers ideally should go down. PG and Gay are guys that can facilitate offense and play with the ball.

Yeah I don't really seeing all three of them playing well together. I see PG or Gay having ball handling duties when YNB sits and they stagger minutes, two on the floor for most of the game.

I think I know what's going on with Millsap situation now. The PG trade basically set the domino. The teams that had cap space are now punting and opting to go younger. They would rather develop than spend max money on a 32 year old. Sucks. Man should get paid.

Bread

Banned
If Ainge traded for PG they wouldn't have cap space for Hayward, the Pacers fucked up their return by rushing into a trade. But keep blaming him for the Pacers stupidity.

I read somewhere that Ainge and his wife were engaged for 11 years before finally getting married.

But look at all the assets they own now by waiting to pull the trigger, Summer Malibu Home, Cottage in the Hills, Small Corner Bakery, Condo in Aruba, Diagnosed Gamophobia, Boat House on the Port, Quaint Over Seas Villa.

Dammit just give Morey those assets. He doesn't just collect assets, if he was collecting he would CONSTANTLY be trading one asset for multiple, again and again and again, the man doesn't rest

God, I can only imagine what Morey would do with a Boston type treasure trove...

Top Bottom