• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

kagete

All I can surmise from that is Blake was one wrong move away from both Morris twins letting him have it.

I laughed at this comment. The Morrii are probably the type of dudes that would find a way to Eiffel tower BG's girl in the offseason if he tried anything.

jbug617

Banned
Brad picked Hayward and his wife from the airport
DDtDXjdUwAQ10kw.jpg

Sanjuro

They're doing too much. Adding Hayward to the banners that were already there makes sense. Some tacky use of Fenway? Ugh

That won't be there all season, but those Heat signs will be. Keep that mind Gordon.

Sources report David Price and Gordon Hayward had photo-op. Price's nose started bleeding and kept yelling at Hayward to "Get Out".

Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds 15m15 minutes ago

A minor update: Told that Dion Waiters has more meetings set for the next 24 hours, and that Heat are on that schedule.

Cornbread78

Celtics are showing Gordon a video on the jumbo screen at Fenway

https://twitter.com/Parziale_Here/status/881519023774728193

How about you use your own arena.

I hope Brady is there, else I'd feel an immense level of disrespect if I was Gordon. Celtics giving him the 4 star treatment rather than the 5 star for KD.

Lol. They are saying there were even bits about playing in Boston from David Ortiz, Kobe, Lebron and even the great Scalibrini in the video.

Tom Penny

They're doing too much. Adding Hayward to the banners that were already there makes sense. Some tacky use of Fenway? Ugh

That won't be there all season, but those Heat signs will be. Keep that in mind Gordon.

Wojo said Hayward was in awe when he saw the Heat's Jordan and Dan Marino Jersey's in the rafters.

Tom Penny

Gibson to the Wolves. Thibs getting all his favorite players. The Bulls are going to be horrendous. At least they have Wade to teach the youngsters how to win.

LionPride

Banned
Gibson to the Wolves. Thibs getting all his favorite players. The Bulls are going to be horrendous. At least they have Wade to teach the youngsters how to win.
I originally wanted Gibson as a starting PF so we could use money to make the bench better

Still have

Thibs, Jimmy, and Taj back together? All my favorites that still have something left. I suppose Thibs would try to get Rose and Noah if they weren't already dead.

Gigglepoo

The Wolves assembled a team that would have been really good in the 80s. Not sure they have enough shooting or defense in today's league.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Not sure I like the gibson signing. I feel like we need help at our backcourt, not another forward

Top Bottom