• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Probably who every can knock down a 3 pointer

damn it just hit me while i was taking a piss...that money isnt for Rudy Gay, Its for Paul Milsap...Milsap can spread the floor effecting from long range, lets KAT iso inside and can kick out to any of the 4. Rudy Gay is coming off of injury too..I think this makes way more sense for Milsap.

Gigglepoo

damn it just hit me while i was taking a piss...that money isnt for Rudy Gay, Its for Paul Milsap...Milsap can spread the floor effecting from long range, lets KAT iso inside and can kick out to any of the 4. Rudy Gay is coming off of injury too..I think this makes way more sense for Milsap.

Milsap shoots 31% from 3.

LionPride

Banned
Millsap is an average/below average shooter from deep

Tall4Life

Ainge got us so many small forwards now that if we cook them together we almost have one thats better than LeBum, thank you based Danny!!!

Cornbread78

The Red Sox beat the absolute living shit out of the Jays while Hayward was visiting Fenway. It's happening.
You see what happens Gordon when you fuck a masshole in the ass?
15-1 (+1 win) will also be our postseason record.

Ya'll are killin' me here. I'm guessing we won't hear anything from Hayward until he gives us a press conference in Utah tomorrow night annoucing that he is resigning...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The "hasnt won shit" stuff with almost every player getting a big deal is so moronic. unless you played with lebron or on the warriors in the last half decade - you "havent wont shit" by default.

Lowry's playoff struggles are real but the guy still has been great the last few years. Raptors decided to run it back one more time given how shitty the East is. I don't blame them.

Sandfox

Shams Charania‏ @ShamsCharania 30s30 seconds ago
Free agent Paul Millsap has agreed to a three-year, $90M with the Denver Nuggets, league sources tell The Vertical.
That's a lot for Milsap.

Hawks could've matched that. It's only 3 years.

I mean, I guess they want to be major players next year...

But who wants to play in ATL? No one. We're like the Cleveland Browns, but worse.

Cornbread78

That's a lot for Milsap.

$30 mil?

giphy.gif

Slizeezyc

Giannis and Wall are the second and third best players now. I have no idea who I would put after that. Probably a healthy Embiid? I think this is the weakest I've ever seen the East.

The East was just starting to get better and sort of look somewhat comparable to the West when you ignore the Warriors since it at least had some depth. Now it's a fucking wasteland all over again.

Boogs31

Lowry's playoff struggles are real but the guy still has been great the last few years. Raptors decided to run it back one more time given how shitty the East is. I don't blame them.

Exactly. They're favorites to make the second round of the playoffs in the East and possibly the conference final if they are on the opposite side of the bracket as Cleveland.

Everyone also seems to make the assumption that because they signed him that means they are choosing not to rebuild. It could be the opposite. Instead of losing a guy for nothing, you re-sign him with the expectation of trading him for assets later.

Top Bottom