• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Cornbread78

Flip-Table-GIF-GIF.gif

LionPride

Banned
Man if healthy, that sixers teams looks dangerous on paper.
That if healthy is the thing though

Simmons is a rookie we ain't seen but has the best vision of people last class or this

Embiid can be the second best Center in the league if he remains healthy

Saric can be a good starter

Fultz can be whatever

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That if healthy is the thing though

Simmons is a rookie we ain't seen but has the best vision of people last class or this

Embiid can be the second best Center in the league if he remains healthy

Saric can be a good starter

Fultz can be whatever

The best center.

Something like that or even a PHX trade would probably have to be a draft night thing, where LA takes Lonzo then immediately engages philly or the suns on trade talks for his draft rights, though the thought of the Lakers announcing that they are drafting Ball, then turning around and trading him like 10 minutes later makes me want a 24/7 camera on Lavar Ball to get his reaction.

Exclusive video taken after trade:

pissed_off_house_of_cards.gif

MaGlock

I'm with you guys as a Sixers fan. If its swap this year, Lakers next, and Sixers in 19 it's a steal. Friends of mine not so convinced but this is the process. We acquired assets for a big move not to take never ending worse 1st rounders as we got better

I'm with you guys as a Sixers fan. If its swap this year, Lakers next, and Sixers in 19 it's a steal. Friends of mine not so convinced but this is the process. We acquired assets for a big move not to take never ending worse 1st rounders as we got better

Turning MCW and the Kings trade where we got the swap from to be in the position to have 3 into Fultz would be peak process.

Fox may be the best PG in this draft right now

Not long term, but right now

He's nowhere near Fultz or Ball, there are so many red flags there that while it's possible he turns out to be a good player, he would be an awful pick for a team that currently has the #1 pick.

Doomsayer

Honestly I don't see the hype with Ball. He put up great numbers with a good supporting cast around him. His jumper is janky as all hell and he almost NEVER drove to the rim. I don't see much of his game translating. His upside is high, but his floor is pretty damn low.

I'd rather take DSJ or Fox, assuming Fultz is already gone.

If the Celtics take Jackson, does that mean Crowder or Brown get shipped in the deal? I'd imagine so.

LionPride

Banned
He's nowhere near Fultz or Ball, there are so many red flags there that while it's possible he turns out to be a good player, he would be an awful pick for a team that currently has the #1 pick.
He's better than Ball in that he can actually move his damn feet on defense

I never said he should be 1 though

Malo

Banned
Sixers' third this year, Lakers first next year and a future first from Philly is a ton of value for the 1st pick this year, but I wouldn't blame Colangelo for making that deal. Philly could have the next great young core if healthy. Fultz, Simmons and Embiid could be scary good and that's not including guys like Saric.

I like the deal for both sides if it goes down. Ainge could flip the Lakers or Brooklyn's pick next year for Butler while keeping one of them. Or they could hoard their picks and hope they land one of or possibly both Porter/Luka.

LionPride

Banned
Honestly I don't see the hype with Ball. He put up great numbers with a good supporting cast around him. His jumper is janky as all hell and he almost NEVER drove to the rim. I don't see much of his game translating. His upside is high, but his floor is pretty damn low.

I'd rather take DSJ or Fox, assuming Fultz is already gone.

If the Celtics take Jackson, does that mean Crowder or Brown get shipped in the deal? I'd imagine so.
1. He should of put up better numbers tbh
2. His jumper and KD's ain't that dissimilar

I'm sick of seeing comps to JKidd though. Just because the nigga a lighty from California doesn't mean he Kidd. His game is nothing like Kidd's.

Tom Penny

Jonathan Wasserman Retweeted Adam Zagoria
Hearing this could wind up being a 3-team trade between Philadelphia-Boston-Chicago including Butler, Okafor and lots of picks

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Karl

Anthony

Towns

Embiid could be a close number 2

Whops forgot about KAT. Hmm I love KAT and I'd take him over embiid in a heartbeat, but in a perfect world where embiid never gets hurt, he has the edge defensively and about even offensively.

LionPride

Banned
Hearing this could wind up being a 3-team trade between Philadelphia-Boston-Chicago including Butler, Okafor and lots of picks
Nigga what

Where does that baffoon who would be a beast 15 years ago go? Chicago? Please not Boston, I relatively like them despite hating their city.

Whops forgot about KAT. Hmm I love KAT and I'd take him over embiid in a heartbeat, but in a perfect world where embiid never gets hurt, he has the edge defensively and about even offensively.
Agreed, hopefully KAT improves defensively. He's only what? 21.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

No fuck all of this. Ainge stop it. Didn't you just watch the finals?!?!

Chase17

Where does AD fit in?
We taking 2 games off the cavs next year? Doing it!

Malo

Banned
Lakers first in '18, future first from Sixers, Okafor, Smart, to Chicago. Celtics get Sixers' third and Butler. Philly gets the first pick.

??

Top Bottom