• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wonder if fultz knee has anything to do with this. Word is Philly is waiting on his medicals. He did have the knee issue hampering him.

Tall4Life

Gotcha.

Yeah, they can cut loose from it next year and have abosolutly nothing though...

So, more like:

IT
Butler
Hayward
Horford
Zizac

Bradley/Brown off the bench.
That lineup actually works perfectly to fill every position
PG
SG
SF
PF
C

We also have Yabusele coming in who can sub for Horford at PF

I honestly don't really know what to think of this team. All-Star to near All-Star talent in every position, assuming Zizic stays based. No one top 5 but an extremely good core.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
PG
SG
SF
PF
C

I honestly don't really know what to think of this team. All-Star to near All-Star talent in every position, assuming Zizic stays based. No one top 5 but an extremely good core.

All star talent? Zizic hasn't even stepped on an NBA floor yet, who knows what he is. Yabusele might not even be able to play.

Cornbread78

PG
SG
SF
PF
C

I don't mind it, but will it get you past Cleveland? Will Butler resign?

I think I like it.. but... need a stud and a proven big.

mjp2417

Banned

I think I like it..

This year? Probably not, but you can actually give them a series at least. In 2019 when LeBron is 34 and you now have 3 consecutive years of top 5 picks supplementing your veteran core? I don't see why not.

Tall4Life

All star talent? Zizic hasn't even stepped on an NBA floor yet, who knows what he is. Yabusele might not even be able to play.

Thats why I said Zizic is a bit of a variable there. He's been doing extremely well in his European league which is actually pretty respectable for a European league, they put out Saric and Nurkic among others

I'd bet on him.

Tall4Life

I think I like it.. but... need a stud and a proven big.

I honestly think we could. There aren't any huge liabilities with that core besides IT's defense and whether Zizic will continue being awesome. It's a pretty well-rounded roster.

And we won't need to sign a big like Drummond or Whiteside if Zizic is great. He put up like 20 rebounds and 39 points in a single game, thats the kind of guy we need.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hey I been preaching against it for the last couple months

But yall bout to max out a 29 year old 5'8 PG who can't fucking play a lick of defense

Not sure if you got the message, but I'm the resident IT hater here in Boston. Although he proved me wrong quite a bit this year, his defense is a disaster. that will never change.

LionPride

Banned
Not sure if you got the message, but I'm the resident IT hater here in Boston. Although he proved me wrong quite a bit this year, his defense is a disaster. that will never change.
No I got it, I dunno why people want to max out someone who's about to be 30 and actually can't play defense. Not doesn't but can't.

But I guess people don't care about guard defense in 2017 even though literally everyone can beat him

No I got it, I dunno why people want to max out someone who's about to be 30 and actually can't play defense. Not doesn't but can't.

Wait till you see Kyle Lowry's contract. Though, Lowry can play both ends, he can't when it is playoff time.
Plus he is getting up there in age for a starting PG

LionPride

Banned
Wait till you see Kyle Lowry's contract. Though, Lowry can play both ends, he can't when it is playoff time.
Plus he is getting up there in age for a starting PG
Kyle 30/31 and trash in the playoffs. But at least he ain't 5'9 and he got that junk in the trunk. As a great man once said, there was a player named Mo Cheeks and it wasn't him?!

DCd_nqVXYAALNFf.jpg

C's were never going to draft Fultz! Smokescreens!

Sandfox

I don't understand this trade for the Celtics. This doesn't help them best GS in the short term and gives a division rival a strong core for the future.

Top Bottom