• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't believe Orlando signed Shelvin Mack to a 2/12 deal. Every fucking year they have to overpay for some terrible backup PG. He's not even any better than CJ or DJ... who are both still on the roster.

Also give Derrick Walton a chance dammit smh. This franchise sucks.

IKizzLE

I forgot how much summer league sucks to watch. Gonna be a long wait for this season to start smh.

At least I got some Game of Thrones in the mean time.

You can see glimpses of why Ingram was off limits in trades. He looks a lot smoother offensively, and he's still super young. He's only one month older than Lonzo.

IKizzLE

Lonzo gonna be fun to watch but he's gonna get cooked all year on defense, his pnr d is an abomination.

Gonna be devastated on defense. I don't know how he's going to guard any of the PGs in the west.

I just hope Lonzo works on his cardio, because the one thing I liked about him at UCLA was his ability to push the pace, Warriors style.

Sandfox

Gonna be devastated on defense. I don't know how he's going to guard any of the PGs in the west.

I just hope Lonzo works on his cardio, because the one thing I liked about him at UCLA was his ability to push the pace, Warriors style.
He is probably going to be guarding SGs in the NBA.

IKizzLE

His family just needs to put him on media blackout. Just let the boy play ball cuz every little thing he does wrong will be crucified to hell in back.

This 1st year finna be rough no matter what.

neptunes

His family just needs to put him on media blackout. Just let the boy play ball cuz every little thing he does wrong will be crucified to hell in back.

This 1st year finna be rough no matter what.
It'll probably help

The scrutiny can't get much worse than this.

Top Bottom