• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Tom Penny

Nobody with s straight face can say Ball flashed anything other than outlet passes off of missed shots.. Totally worthless half court showing on both ends.

mjp2417

Banned
lasordawtf.gif

IKizzLE

Hahaha, this man don't give no fucks. I like it. Just chuck them up while you have the platform to do so. Summer League is perfect for it.

Slizeezyc

Ball's unconventional form does get him in some awkward situations. Like off the dribble to his right looks super weird.

Well, it should look that way going right because he pretty much never goes right because he can't get shot off going that way. So this makes sense.

FZZ

Banned
Anyways main takeaways are I was mad he was refusing to finish on drives and he kept on kicking it out

He had a few bad passes and was hesitant on a lot of plays

He played defense only half the time

With all of that said idk I expected a bad game and it's summer league so I honestly don't care, I don't think he'll be magically better in regular season either I said before I can see him having an Ingram level start, but I want to see him attempt different things and start running half court offense more.

Also Zubac disappointed me way more than Lonzo did but no one mentioning it, even Ingram was yelling at him

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He was complete garbage. Theres no way to sugar coat it honestly. But its just his first summer league game, its not that big of a deal.

Top Bottom