• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Lonzo really should've signed with Nike or Adidas. Those BBB shoes remind of the generic 2K shoes.

I agree that the creative design is probably mediocre at best but he's paving the way for young athletes to become their own entrepreneurs. At the end of the day, you're selling your own brand. Cut out the middle man. I would do the same.

As in, he doesn't need to read shit online after every game nor does his brothers need to let him know what the IG model said about his performance.

Everybody has to deal with that. You can't put these guys in a bubble. Lonzo seems to be a level headed dude. I doubt it'll be a problem.

TraBuch

Banned
We still live in a world that has Tyler Hansbrough, TraBuch.

I'm not even sure if you were around for Eric Montross.
Hansbrough has a very punchable face and will forever be on the "Fuck this dude" Mount Rushmore, but something about Brice Johnson crying after every single fucking play puts him over the top for me. He's somehow worse than Bonzie Colson.

I was born in 88 and lived in Korea, so I never saw much of college Montross.

IKizzLE

I can't wait for all the bust posts on social media....from people who didn't watch Lonzo play a single game at UCLA and this being their first introduction of him, playing with a bunch of guys he actually won't be playing with this fall.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
big baller busts

I can't wait for all the bust posts on social media....from people who didn't watch Lonzo play a single game at UCLA and this being their first introduction of him, playing with a bunch of guys he actually won't be playing with this fall.

...nvm

Top Bottom