• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

spyder_ur

Will Lonzo ever beat anyone off the dribble? Will he ever stay in front of anyone? Stay tuned....

Shameful of Ingram to duck his matchup with Jaylen.

Cornbread78

Tatums hesi pull-up jimbo is wet

bf4e6efe8fe79bf62cd97ffcb7dfae92.gif

Lol

spyder_ur

The crowd oohing and aahing every time Lonzo throws a basic pass is funny.

Honestly, this is a pretty fun atmosphere for a SL game.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah, they have no reason to count on him at all. They need a big and would be fools to start the season counting on him or Yabu for anything...

I don't think they were. Honestly I think they were the ones floating those bs stories about scouts drooling over them.

spyder_ur

I don't think they were. Honestly I think they were the ones floating those bs stories about scouts drooling over them.

Multiple scouts/execs said he'd be a likely lotto pick if he was in this year's draft, and he had an awesome year that compared to the very best Euro-to-NBA big men we have seen.

I agree they need more up front, but I'm still really high on Zizic once the game slows down a bit for him.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Multiple scouts/execs said he'd be a likely lotto pick if he was in this year's draft, and he had an awesome year that compared to the very best Euro-to-NBA big men we have seen.

I agree they need more up front, but I'm still really high on Zizic once the game slows down a bit for him.

Again that "multiple execs" thing sounds bogus to me. Manufactured hype. He looks like ass to anybody with eyes.

iavi

Lonzo better condition after summer league cause this slow footed shit is trash. Dudes gassed after 2 possessions and quits 2/3rds the way on every play defensively

FZZ

Banned
Also hearing Lonzo should have more assists?

Gave a few passes that were on the money but no one could convert?

Kickz

Lonzo better condition after summer league cause this slow footed shit is trash. Dudes gassed after 2 possessions and quits 2/3rds the way on every play defensively

He will be fine once he starts a conditioning summer program

Top Bottom