• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Tall4Life

Stephen A Smith is saying that his sources have been saying that the Sixers want to trade up for Jackson and the Lakers still want Ball

not that that means something more than any of the other sources, but if this happens then Ainge is a god

LionPride

Banned
Stephen A Smith is saying that his sources have been saying that the Sixers want to trade up for Jackson and the Lakers still want Ball

not that that means something more than any of the other sources, but if this happens then Ainge is a god
That's what a Celtics fan I follow on twitter is tryna spin this as just in case that it's the actual plan

If so...SIXERS WHAT YA DOIN BRUHS!!!!

Chase17

This doesn't make much sense.

Unless the magic smoke screen is super effective lol

Tall4Life

This doesn't make much sense.

Unless the magic smoke screen is super effective lol

If they really think Jackson is going to be their guy then they want to make sure they get him, I guess. The threat of Magic taking Jackson could have honestly worked. Remember, the Bears traded up one pick for Trubisky this year when the 49ers would have never picked him.

Colangelo isn't a supremely smart owner anyhow, he's no Hinkie

Bread

Banned

It's too good to be true lol, two teams aren't passing on Fultz.

LOL this is awesome. Would the Lakers really take Ball over Fultz? After everything we've heard?

Bread

Banned
larry bird
14082.jpg

gutshot

Why are people talking about Okafor getting traded? I'm pretty sure Lowe has reported the Sixers weren't giving up any players in the deal.

Man, if Ainge gives up #1 and then #3 just for Butler I'll smh

If it's like a shit load of picks past #3 and not next years nets pick I'll be ok with it

Hayward 🐐 dream is dead :(

Bread

Banned
1 for Butler is a pretty amazing trade, all things considered. We had dudes in here clowning us for saying 17, 18, and Jayling was too much at the deadline.

Top Bottom