• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Sources: Andre Iguodala's free agency could put future with Warriors in doubt

Among teams around the league, there’s a belief that the value this summer for a two-way wing such as Iguodala could reach $20 million annually.

Along with free agents Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant, the Warriors will also work to retain free agent Shaun Livingston this offseason. Ian Clark, a reserve guard entering free agency, is expected to garner strong interest as well.

A few middling teams with cap space have to do the right thing and max out all of those guys.

Westbrook in Boston would be entertaining to say the least. Not that'll happen, but would they do with IT in that situation? Can't imagine him and Westbrook starting together.

jbug617

Banned
Trade official
DCs22ZWV0AEGYEo.jpg

DCs3WAWXYAA1j8D.jpg

Chase17

The kings pick being only top 1 protected isn't too bad. Though the C's would be screwed if the Kings land the 1 and the sixers are good by then lol.

FZZ

Banned
A shit ton of reports/smokescreens that said we didn't want Ball made it seem like he was gonna fall below us which might have made Ainge bite the bullet on the trade

Now every report is saying we are locked in on Lonzo

obviously I think he's in love with JJ or Tatum, but it would still be funny if he wanted Ball

Bread

Banned
What happens if neither pick conveys?
there's no possibility of that happening

A shit ton of reports/smokescreens that said we didn't want Ball made it seem like he was gonna fall below us which might have made Ainge bite the bullet on the trade

Now every report is saying we are locked in on Lonzo

obviously I think he's in love with JJ or Tatum, but it would still be funny if he wanted Ball
you think Ainge wanted Ball and he chose to trade down behind the Lakers to take him? get serious lol

Sandfox

Scott Souza‏ @Scott_Souza 5m5 minutes ago
#Celtics president Danny Ainge: Josh Jackson is in NYC today, hope to have him in town for workout tomorrow.

Scott Souza‏ @Scott_Souza 2m2 minutes ago
#Celtics Danny Ainge said he's not settled on one specific guy at No. 3. Indicated it's down to two (guess which two)?

Jackson or Tatum.

Jarate

Banned
The Celtics should try to trade up to the Sixers for the #1 pick. Maybe the nets pick and that weirdly protected 1st +3 would be enough?

Bread

Banned
I like Tatum a lot, and I could see him being a really nice stretch 4 if he filled out.

Jackson's highlights are also insane while his shot is busted he has a nice touch around the basket so I could see him improving.

Top Bottom